What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yer kiddin' me ..................
Please say yer kiddin' me !!!

Only a little, AL Vampire Hunter was very spot on with historical detail and very entertaining. Team of Rivals was fairly dry. My appreciation for non-fiction tends toward the medical field. Other reading is done for fun and Uncle John's Bathroom Readers.

I read Team of Rivals to compare the historical accuracy of ALVH.

Speaking of remake movies, I went to the theater over the weekend to see The Great Gatspy 2013. Visually this film is incredibly stunning. From grand sets to the detailed period dresses, this film is a treat for the eyes and ears. This is exactly the kind of movie I enjoy seeing in a theater, and walk out feeling thankful theaters still exist.

Watched Blazing Saddles last night

Still Crazy after all these years.............

We were just talking about that one last night! So very funny, so very non-PC by today's standards. SO very funny! BIL was saying how Mel Brooks flipped off the censors when they wanted him to edit out the more :ohmy: parts of the movie. Had he trimmed it he'd have been left with a 30-minute short. ;)

Speaking of remake movies, I went to the theater over the weekend to see The Great Gatspy 2013. Visually this film is incredibly stunning. From grand sets to the detailed period dresses, this film is a treat for the eyes and ears. This is exactly the kind of movie I enjoy seeing in a theater, and walk out feeling thankful theaters still exist.
We went & saw the same movie last sunday night & I couldn't agree more, it was a great movie~!:)

Today we are going to watch the 2009 Star Trek film...then we can go and see the one that is out at the cinemas now :)

Today we are going to watch the 2009 Star Trek film...then we can go and see the one that is out at the cinemas now :)

We just went and saw the new one Kylie (not in 3D by our choice) and it was pretty good. I like all the little twists and references to both the original series and the original movies. And I haven't given anything away! ;)

That is great Laurie, I am pleased that you enjoyed the 2nd Star Trek film...looking forward to it now :)

We are just about to head into the lounge and watch the first film, will let you know what we thought :)

Saw red lights last night. I am all dragged up fom pain and my wife simply fell asleep. So I cannot even decide if I like it or not.

We saw the 3D version of "Star Trek" on Friday. I thought it was very well done. In my opinion, JJ Abrams has breathed new life into the Trek series. I loved the original show as a kid, but the last few series on television were dismal talk-a-thons. It's nice to see them going back to the action again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom