What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hoping Shrek wants to watch 2 Guns tonight. I'll be ready for a shoot 'em up by the time I get home.

I'll tell you what the last movie I never finished watching is: Red Dawn, the remake. What a bunch a crap. Halfway through and looking for something else. I've never seen a movie so blatant in its use of original scenes to be ridiculous. :sick:
The first action movie I ever had to hit STOP on :ermm:

Oh, my! What a super film!

We just finished watching Finding Forrester. Loved it. I cried, of course.

I put it right up there with Scent of a Woman.

Finding Forrester...another favorite! So many good movies, so little time.

We had some "inclement" weather come through so we were both home yesterday.

Kathleen has felt punky for a few days and I just wanted a break (finals start Friday).

We watched the Bonnie and Clyde miniseries thing. It was fun, but not done as well as it could have been.

Then we moved on to Oz, The Great and Powerful. I see why the critics panned it. It was ok, but the acting was way too stilted. Everything felt forced.

Then, finally, we watch Man of Steel. Good, not great. I think they reached for it but missed just a little.

Saw Thor, The Dark World on the Disney Fantasy last week. Liked it even more than the first one.

Also watched Frozen on the ship. Cute movie, OK story.

Watched, The Family, tonight with Robert DeNiro and Michelle Pfeiffer, excellent with just the right amount of comedy to action to storyline. We loved it!

"Holiday Inn" - again!

Television is kaput so had to put the DVD into my laptop. I think I like doing it like this. I can take the laptop into the kitchen and watch there.

Tonight I think it will be "The Road to Bali" - I'm not really obsessed with Bing Crosby. I just like old films.

Now I've discovered how to watch Downton Abbey's Christmas special when I get back from my aunt's on Thursday I may not bother replacing the television.

Have you bought yourself a Christmas present and Satnav Adventures

Last year I used my accumulated discount points from shopping on-line to buy myself a satnav for Christmas. A mixed blessing. I don't entirely trust it as it has led me in some very odd directions so I always use it side by side with a map!

For some reason it can't cope with Derbyshire (the next county to where I live) and tries to take me on some very strange wild goose chases. Last summer when I was on my way back from Yeovil in Somerset it behaved perfectly until I was about 12 miles from home on a route I could drive in my sleep. It told me to turn left. No, I thought, "I don't need to do that" but for the entertainment value I thought I'd do as it said.

It took me into the railway station car park! Was it making a point about my driving?

This year's my present to me is a new coffee filter machine with a bean grinding attachment. My old Moulinex coffee machine disappeared when I moved house. It was old but efficient and I loved it but I think it may have got into the wrong box and been taken to the charity shop. (Sniff!) I don't actually need a coffee machine as I use a cafetiere jug when there's just me but the machine is good when I have guests.

Our daughter recently bought"Despicable Me" so the four of us did Family Movie Night on Christmas. The movie was good but I liked that the four of us were together even better! ♡ But after seeing the movie I want Minions even more!

Back
Top Bottom