What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got back at 9pm from my Aunt's funeral. Had to do the journey in one day as the people I would normally have stayed with were away. Got up at 6.30 am, on the road by 7.15am. Long, sad day and tired so when I got home I needed non-food and a bit of a wallow so a bowl of Cornish clotted cream ice cream and DVD of "Casablanca" was just the ticket.

Sounds like the best end to a very trying day. :angel:

We went and saw the new "Planet of the Apes" movie tonight. Very, very well done. Good story and well acted. While I was always a big fan of the original movies, I have to admit that the new franchise is better.

It also says a lot about the state of computer graphics when the digital monkeys are able to show as much emotion as their human counterparts. That was something that the old series just couldn't quite pull off.

The movie was sold put for the weekend...good thing I checked before we drove across town. Next weekend...Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. There were some 3D spots left, but not together and 3D gives me migraines.

We went & saw "Blended" in the cheap seats tonight. Good family movie.
A widowed Adam Sandler with 3 girls & a divorced Drew Barymore with 2 boys, they go on a disasterous blind date. Long story short they end up on an African trip, neither expecting to see the other there. Fun movie.

Back
Top Bottom