What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watched Le Miserables for the 2nd time yesterday, bawled my eyes out. I hate movies that make me cry like that but i cant seem to stop watching them... ;( anyway, it's a great (albeit tragic) movie and i find it amazing that the actors&actresses actually sang live during filming.

Let's talk food!

An early Philip Seymour Hoffman film, 'The Party's Over,' made in a documentary style, dissecting the run-up to the 2000 presidential election -- his interviews with politicians, students, protestors, with some footage from both parties' conventions. Surely do miss him.

Watched Le Miserables for the 2nd time yesterday, bawled my eyes out. I hate movies that make me cry like that but i cant seem to stop watching them... ;( anyway, it's a great (albeit tragic) movie and i find it amazing that the actors&actresses actually sang live during filming.

Let's talk food!

The storyline interests me, but I don't like musicals.
Kind of a quandry. I may have to get the book.

Regretfully I seem to have less time for watching movies that I would like, but I had enough time to watch Radio a few days ago. I'm a sucker for those kind of movies.

Watched two movies in the last two days. On Sunday we watched "American Hustle". Wish they had hustled that plot line along faster. The only part we found interesting was watching con artists ply their trade.

Last night's yawner was "Her". I liked Himself's review: an awful lot of navel-gazing. :ermm: :LOL:

Man, after these two introspective, plodding movies we really need to watch a Bruce Willis "Die Hard" film.

The last movie I watched was a Bruce Willis Die hard movie. I think it's called. "A Good Day To Die Hard". He's in Russia and going into battle with his son at his side. Lots of crashing and exploding.

Today I watched "Belles On Their Toes" 1952, with Myrna Loy, Jeanne Crain and Edward Arnold. It is a sequel to the original Cheaper By The Dozen.

My friends and I went to the theater yesterday and saw "The Hundred Foot Journey", and really enjoyed it.

Since it's perfect for "foodies" with a nice story and beautiful cinematography of France and food, with both Indian and French cuisine, it should appeal to most DC members.

My friends and I went to the theater yesterday and saw "The Hundred Foot Journey", and really enjoyed it.

Since it's perfect for "foodies" with a nice story and beautiful cinematography of France and food, with both Indian and French cuisine, it should appeal to most DC members.
It is on my list of movies I want to see. Just trying to convince a fellow foodie to go with me.

I caught this movie on TVO the other night. I've watched it three times now, twice in German and once with English dubbing. Enjoyed it in German more than the dubbed version, but I don't like dubbed movies--the mouths don't work right! It is a good story and fun. It also makes my brain process German. Not a bad thing.

Mostly Martha (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is on my list of movies I want to see. Just trying to convince a fellow foodie to go with me.

I caught this movie on TVO the other night. I've watched it three times now, twice in German and once with English dubbing. Enjoyed it in German more than the dubbed version, but I don't like dubbed movies--the mouths don't work right! It is a good story and fun. It also makes my brain process German. Not a bad thing.

Mostly Martha (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go by yourself if you have to CWS!
The Hundred Foot Journey
is the kind of movie that would loose a lot if not on the big screen.

I'm looking forward to seeing it too, glad you enjoyed it, Kayelle!

We recently saw "How to Train your Dragon", 1 & 2. They were both pretty good, for a cartoon. They have come a long ways with cartoons.

Back
Top Bottom