What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, to be honest I kept dozing off and missing bits and pieces of the movie. I've been out all day with the family so it was rather late when we all sat down for the movie. I need to see it again when I'm fully alert.
Overall, I liked the movie and it somewhat reminded me of the movie "Contact" (which I really liked) with Jodi Foster which came out several yrs ago.

Nice, thank you!

I fall asleep during movies, too! Gives me an excuse to watch them again.

RF, do you have access to "Into the Woods" with Meryl Streep and Johnny Dep?

After seeing her interviewed by David Letterman a while back, I really want to see that one. Her description of the woods where it was filmed blew me away.

We watched Hunger Games:Catching Fire and The Equalizer. Both excellent and Denzel Washington is sexy at 60...

After seeing her interviewed by David Letterman a while back, I really want to see that one. Her description of the woods where it was filmed blew me away.

A friend said he saw it, and was disappointed. I can't imagine, with two of my favorite actors, but so far he's been pretty accurate with his other reviews.

Last edited:

I'm not sure but I'll ask for it.

Denzel W did his part in The Equalizer. Great film. I don't mind watching it again.

Last edited:
For the umpteenth time I watch Amadeus this afternoon. I drive everyone crazy because if anyone is in hearing distance, I will name every piece playing in the background and what key it is being played in. :angel:
A bit like me and "Casablanca". I annoy the hell out of people by reciting the dialogue along with the actors and actresses.

Hope you're well and had a good Christmas.

Henri

Went to the private showing of Exodus, last night. No, not the Hollywood version, the Documentary. Really loved it. Strongly recommend!

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Over the Christmas holidays we watched The wolf of wall street on dvd. Sorry Guys but after the first hour I just got bored. ( Not shocked I want to say) It was a pretty thin story really even if it had been based on a 'true' story However,also watched August: osage county. Brilliant! and captain phillips, Superb.

I am watching Shawshank redemption rite now... Its cold out, I dropped my vehicle off at the dealer for a recall repair, and my carpenter is installing some crown moldings in my guest parlor so I will be home all day, I am going to put the green mile or forest gump in next.. By then my service should be done, my carpenter should be buttoning up, and it will be time to start making dinner...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom