What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched the 2017 version of Murder on the Orient Express. I am a big fan of Agatha Christie mysteries, and in particular, the Hercule Poirot stories. Kenneth Branagh plays Hercule Poirot, the cast includes Michelle Pfeiffer, Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe and Judi Dench, so it was very well acted. It was also very well produced and filmed.

Kenneth Branagh plays a different Hercule Poirot than what I am used to. He is the same, and yet different. He also directed the movie.

After a long week of hard work, it was nice to sit down with some non-alcohol beer and a $20 cigar, and watch this movie. If you like Agatha Christie and Hercule Poirot, I recommend this movie. It took me some time to get used to Kenneth Branagh as Hercule Poirot, but in the end, it was a good movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68frP9Q7XA

CD

Wind River. Interesting, based on actual events. Very tense.
And Mute. Oh, my gosh, how do they manage to make these horrendous, pointless, movies without beginning or end, story that makes zero sense. 0 out 0f 10 would be too high of a rating.

We watched "The Words" last night, starring Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Irons and Dennis Quaid. It was really interesting and engrossing, well done - till the end. We were like, what? That's it? There wasn't a resolution to the story.

Would like to know what anyone else thinks, if you have seen or want to watch this movie.

I just watched the 2017 version of Murder on the Orient Express. I am a big fan of Agatha Christie mysteries, and in particular, the Hercule Poirot stories. Kenneth Branagh plays Hercule Poirot, the cast includes Michelle Pfeiffer, Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe and Judi Dench, so it was very well acted. It was also very well produced and filmed.

Kenneth Branagh plays a different Hercule Poirot than what I am used to. He is the same, and yet different. He also directed the movie.

After a long week of hard work, it was nice to sit down with some non-alcohol beer and a $20 cigar, and watch this movie. If you like Agatha Christie and Hercule Poirot, I recommend this movie. It took me some time to get used to Kenneth Branagh as Hercule Poirot, but in the end, it was a good movie.

CD

Yes, I liked it too.

Non-Transferable

She buys a non transferable ticket to Europe for her and her boyfriend.
He won't go.
She finds someone on facebook/the internet with the same name and takes him instead, novel idea, I liked it. You can't change the tickets but you can change the guy.
So I looked up my husband's name and there is no one by that same name, so ...oh well.

Non-Transferable

He won't go.
She finds someone on facebook/the internet with the same name and takes him instead, novel idea, I liked it. You can't change the tickets but you can change the guy.
So I looked up my husband's name and there is no one by that same name, so ...oh well.

Now that sounds like my kinda movie. I’ll look for it on the stick tonight.

Non-Transferable

He won't go.

^ :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Just watched Man in the Wilderness, a 1971 Western with Richard Harris and it was strikingly similar to The Revenant which I saw like three times.
Maybe a remake? I'm going to have to get this one for DH, he is such a fan of Revenant.

Watched another movie tonight. I, Tonya. Wacky movie, but well put together, and I enjoyed it. I felt sorry for her by the end of the movie.

I watched a recent interview with Tonya Harding a month or so ago. She came across as entitled, bitter, and generally a very unlikeable person.

Back
Top Bottom