What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
lol foodstorm, better read up on spartan life.

the abs weren't from vanity or obsessive weight control, but a lifetime (and i mean lifetime, starting in early childhood) of hard training, and harder knocks to weed out the weakest.

there was little to be enjoyed in sparta, save the constant need for battle, and victory or death.

i think my wife was from sparta, come to think about it. :rolleyes:

Er...I was JOKING, buckytom

:) Right now watching Cape Fear seen it before and I have also seen the older version.Great Flick.DeNiro never goes wrong in his roles.

I agree with you jpmcgrew---DeNiro is great and I was alone when I watched CapeFear for the first time---the alarm system was immediately activated.
Just watched Julia Roberts in "Erin Brockovich" and enjoyed it the 10th time just as much as the first.

Seen bunches this weekend....

Man of the Year... I loved this movie, not what you would expect.
Hostel... another movie that is not what you expect... aside from the gore, it was very haunting in the sense that when you are in a foreign land, do not go off the beaten path!!!
Texas Chain Saw Massacre: The Beginning... UGH.. don't waste your time!

buckytom said:
lol foodstorm, better read up on spartan life.

the abs weren't from vanity or obsessive weight control, but a lifetime (and i mean lifetime, starting in early childhood) of hard training, and harder knocks to weed out the weakest.

there was little to be enjoyed in sparta, save the constant need for battle, and victory or death.

i think my wife was from sparta, come to think about it. :rolleyes:
OMG, I think my husband was Spartan, too! (Except for the abs (sigh)).

I watched Shooter tonight and I liked it a lot. An action packed politcal conspiracy flick, it doesn't drag anywhere and is dual gender friendly. And speaking of rock-hard, chiseled, six-pack abs - Mark Walburg starred in this one.

Yesterday was O Brother Where Art Thou, my favorite Cohen Bro's movie (own it and seen it atleast 5 times now!)

Today was Tsotsi, very powerful and emotional film.

We rarely go to the show but took our 21 yr. old daughter to see Hairspray when she was in town 2 weeks ago. I smiled through the whole thing. It brought bad memories of when I came home from school when I was 10, late 1950's. Actually, I would go to my girlfriend's house, she lived across the street, and we would turn on American Bandstand. It came on at 4 pm everyday. We would dance together in her living room. We lived in Chicago and our dream was to go to Philadelphia on the train when we graduated from 8th grade so that we could appear on AB. (We thought we were so grown up and so cool then!)

Bugs said:
national treasure...it's a good one.
:) I love that movie because Im fascinated with the Masons and the higher order of Masons the Shriners my dad was a Shriner but its such a secret society I was not privy to the real deal being a girl, I still have his ring learned a bit but still dont know what its all about.

Last night we watched Stranger then Fiction. I really enjoyed it, much better then I was expecting. Nice to see Will Ferrel actually act, not just be a clown.

I saw FEAR X starring John Turtorro last night. What a strange but interesting movie. If anyone on this thread saw that movie, please explain what the heck happened at the end? Strangest ending of a movie I ever saw. I was totally baffled and didn't understand what exactly took place. :ermm:

The Departed... (to me it did not live up to all the hype, everyone got killed!)

Waiting.... I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

I saw FEAR X starring John Turtorro last night. What a strange but interesting movie. If anyone on this thread saw that movie, please explain what the heck happened at the end? Strangest ending of a movie I ever saw. I was totally baffled and didn't understand what exactly took place. :ermm:

I have not seen the movie, but you can go to IMDB and look that movie up and it has some explanations about the ending that might help!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom