What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched Reign Over Me - loved it! I was bawling and crying on and off through the movie but it was great. Don Cheadle is awesome and Adam Sandler is great!

watched Transformers with my son and a friend he had
over last night ... i love that movie ..
but i am a nerd ..

Is Smoking Aces bad? That's actually at the top of my Netflix list.

It will depend on your taste in movies. That is only my opinion. I lost interest in the first 10 minutes. It's kinda in the same run as Sin City or something Quentin Tarantino does. I hate that man and haven't liked any of the movies that he did, except From dusk til dawn.

It will depend on your taste in movies. That is only my opinion. I lost interest in the first 10 minutes. It's kinda in the same run as Sin City or something Quentin Tarantino does. I hate that man and haven't liked any of the movies that he did, except From dusk til dawn.

Boy aint that the truth. I love QT movies, but would have to put Dusk to Dawn at the bottom of the list :LOL:

Ya ever notice how much he focuses on feet? There's the Selma Hayek (sp?) scene in DtD..... the conversation on foot massages in Pulp Fiction..... all the Kill Bill movies the camera is on Uma Thurman's feet more than her face..... oh, and the dance scene in PF....
Maybe it's just me, but I think he has a foot fetish :ermm:

I watched 'The Postman' staring Kevin Costner this afternoon. I stumbled across it on Sky Movies - I sat through all 3 hours(bar 10 mins) and enjoyed it. From what I remember it didn't have a very good reception when it came out, it's not a classic, but I stuck through until the duration which must say something positive in it's favour considering it's length.

We have Turner Classic Movies on our Direct TV, plus besides that collect classic movie DVD's & probably have well onto 2,000 by now, so who knows what the last one we watched at home was. I guess at home it would be "A Face In The Crowd" with Andy Griffith, Patricia Neal, & Walter Mattheau that TCM showed earlier today.

But as far as going out to the movies, the last one we saw was "Sweeney Todd" with Johnny Depp, & it was fabulous.

Just saw Cloverfield. A total disasterous movie! The filming was horrible; the camera kept shaking all over the place; nothing good about it.

I watched 'The Postman' staring Kevin Costner this afternoon. I stumbled across it on Sky Movies - I sat through all 3 hours(bar 10 mins) and enjoyed it. From what I remember it didn't have a very good reception when it came out, it's not a classic, but I stuck through until the duration which must say something positive in it's favour considering it's length.

Yeah, The Postman, Waterworld...... high budeget/low profit, but if you like Kevin Costner they're worth watching. I liked them.

Just saw Cloverfield. A total disasterous movie! The filming was horrible; the camera kept shaking all over the place; nothing good about it.

Isn't the camera "supposed" to be shaking all over the place? I thought I read it was filmed along the same lines as Blair Witch Project :huh: I could be wrong....

Cloverfield got terrible reviews around here. Just a low-base semi-horror flick. But then I'm more into the classics myself. Most of the new stuff is just gore/trash. I'll wait till it's on DirectTV. Have no desire to spend $20 on something I can see virtually for free.

Some friends and I went to see "Bucket List" yesterday. We're all still laughing. Great pairing of Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Don't miss this one.

Spent my afternoon finishing up menus for March, so put in a VCR tape of Driving Miss Daisy. What a great film even after so many years! Cast and story couldn't have been better.

I watch that everytime I see it on tv!! I love that movie. It will never get old.

Back
Top Bottom