What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just saw Charlie Wilson's War, Atonement, and No Country for Old Men, in preparation for the Oscar awards show. I saw Michael Clayton a while back. I think Michael Clayton is the best among these.

But the one I can't wait to watch is the new Indiana Jones movie!!! Saw the trailer already, and the all-too-familiar rousing music made me smile.

oooooooooooo!!! id love a new indiana jones movie! when does that come out??
and i saw all of the above except michael clayton so ill have to give that one a shot... i really loved atonement and no country was riviting until the end where i felt it sort of dropped me and just left me there. but a good movie all in all with amazing characters.

We watched Michael Clayton yesterday. we've seen all of the movies nominated for best picture with the exception of "There Will Be Blood" which we are going to catch on a matinee later today.

"night at the museum". i loved this movie. the next time i go to the museum of natural history i'll probably see things moving out of the corner of my eye.

We watched I Am Legend. I thought it was OK, but just OK. I found it pretty stupid that the infected people seemed to have super human strength.

We watched Neil Simon's "Murder by Death". It's a great little movie spoofing all those classic detectives (Sam Spade, Nick and Nora Charles, Miss Marples, Charlie Chan, and Dr. Poirot). Loved it!

i watched Mr Brooks last night. That was a good one.

and thanks for the info on the new indiana jones :)

Yesterday we saw There Will Be Blood on the matinee (Daniel Day Lewis is amazing)
and then last night we watched 2 Days in Paris on dvd (pretty funny)

We watched War with Jason Statham and Jet Li. Nice twist at the end but Jet Li didn't fight as much as I like to watch him.

We love Jet Li, but this movie was so awful we shut it off half way through!

Tonight is Thank You For Smoking, seen it several times, such a great movie.

Just watched March of the Penguins this afternoon, in hi-def :)
Very pretty movie, but while the movie was short, I've only made it through the first special feature so far...... the first one was like watching the movie all over :huh:

We watched I Am Legend. I thought it was OK, but just OK. I found it pretty stupid that the infected people seemed to have super human strength.

I know, and how many movies have to be made around that same premise?

The last movie I watched was Lonesome Dove. I love westerns and I love Robert Duvall in it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom