What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do not tell anybody, but I watchet Borat the other day. Oh my gosh, it was terible, what a stupidity, ok I did laughed once, shh, don't tell anybody about that either. Good thing I did not have to pay for it.

Do not tell anybody, but I watchet Borat the other day. Oh my gosh, it was terible, what a stupidity, ok I did laughed once, shh, don't tell anybody about that either. Good thing I did not have to pay for it.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:That is soooo funny, Charlie! I can picture you in a room with the door locked and the drapes closed watching Borat and trying not to laugh. I agree it was incredibly stupid and I'm sure I only laughed once, too.

"we're back: a dinosaur's story".

john goodman, jay leno, walter cronkite, and julia child doing the voices in a children's animated movie?

certain people, like wally and julia, have such distinct voices that it's tough not to think of them when they're doing a voice over.

Disturbia... not as bad as I anticipated it would be. But it did have the all to common 'feel good' ending.

I finally got the chance to see "Commanche Moon," which I recorded in January. I saw the first part last weekend and the last two parts late last night. It was okay but did not hold my interest like the Lonesome Dove miniseries several years ago.

:)Barbara

Disturbia... not as bad as I anticipated it would be. But it did have the all to common 'feel good' ending.
I liked it only because of Shia LaBeouf...I just adore him!

Yesterday was Rendition with Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal. I thought it was pretty good, the character development was what kept me interested.

I also saw Once, which was such a great little Irish movie filmed in Dublin. The songs were great and I enjoyed the story, including the non-hollywood ending.

"Death Proof".............freakin' cool if you like that sort of thing!!

I hit my head a lot as a kid.....................................:LOL:

"we're back: a dinosaur's story".

john goodman, jay leno, walter cronkite, and julia child doing the voices in a children's animated movie?

certain people, like wally and julia, have such distinct voices that it's tough not to think of them when they're doing a voice over.

Wow, flashback! I used to watch that all the time when I was about 5. Makes me want to see it again now that I know who all the voice actors were. Lol.

We saw Horton Hears A Who on Tuesday. It was OK. The animation was good, and it was kind of funny, but I won't own it on DVD anytime soon.

Unfortunately, the last movie I watched was The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. The reason I say unfortunately, is because it is as long (2 hrs 40 min) and drawn out as it's name. We kept saying "kill him already"!

In a few seconds I'll be puttin on 30 Days Od night. My wife and I are waiting for our 4 year old to fall asleep. Then it's our time:brows:

Unfortunately, the last movie I watched was The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. The reason I say unfortunately, is because it is as long (2 hrs 40 min) and drawn out as it's name. We kept saying "kill him already"!

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I have no desire to see that movie. Even the preview is boring!

We just watched In The Hands of Gods, what a great movie. I don't even like football but these boys were amazing. We both really enjoyed it.

We loved 30 Days of Night!!!!!!

Well so did we now lol. I for one really liked how the head vampire always had this look on his face. That very cold look you know? As if he saw right through you.

I like scary movies alot. What did you think of 28 weeks later? The next one is going to be in Paris so it seems. That is the scariest movie I have ever seen. Zombies freek me out. Really though, if you think about it, it could happen but not zombies. If AIDS becomes air born we are all screwed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom