What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched a quirky little comedy called Mixed Nuts. I think it's an older one I somehow missed. Steve Martin, Madelyn Kahn, Juliette Lewis, Rita Wilson and a host of cameos. It's wonderful and funny. It's set at Christmas time and I think will be one of my Christmas favorites from now on. If you get a chance to catch this one, do it.

We saw Ironman tonight. At first I thought it was taking a long time to set up the premise, but looking back, it really didn't take too long. We enjoyed it.

:)Barbara

Watched 27 Dresses with my daughters ... cute! And what a novel idea, no nudity and very little language ... who'da thinkit?

just watched Pride and Prejudice for the upteenth time..........such a girlie flick....hubby just yawned thru it.....why is she such an attraction even today??.........and she is so funny, too....I really don't think that she liked kids that much...............haha..I've got both versions with Colin Firth and the other with Keira Knightley

Woohoo,first adult movie out in years..Al Pacino in 88 minutes..JUst sit, watch him work, snicker at his DO but love the voice..At least I didn't have to think.I just got to relax and enjoy..
kadesma

Oh and the popcorn? good for once:LOL:

Idocracy.... this movie is painfully true in some aspects of the human race. Stupid movie, but there is some truth to it.

"28 weeks later".

i thought the first movie, "28 days later" was just ok, but oh man, this one gave me nightmares!

"28 weeks later".

i thought the first movie, "28 days later" was just ok, but oh man, this one gave me nightmares!

Really? I loved 28 days later, and the kids thought it was way scary, but we all thought 28 weeks later was kinda a let down, especially when we had a pretty good idea where it was gonna end up going.
Still, two good movies.

"28 weeks later".

:) Just saw it my self I liked it but I love scary movies I never have nightmares from scary movies. Robert Caryle? Was great he was really good zombie.

i don't get a lot of deep sleep, but when i do, i have wild dreams. i have to be careful watching movies late at night.

i still sleep with my shoulders hunched up to protect my neck from vampires, lol.

i don't get a lot of deep sleep, but when i do, i have wild dreams. i have to be careful watching movies late at night.

i still sleep with my shoulders hunched up to protect my neck from vampires, lol.
:) Vampire movies are my all time favorites;);) Muhaa haa haa:LOL:

my all time fave is coppola's "dracula". gary oldman was great! thp thp thp thp thp...

but there are many great ones.

my all time fave is coppola's "dracula". gary oldman was great! thp thp thp thp thp...

but there are many great ones.
The first time I saw that movie I was disappointed but after that I fell in love with it. Gary Oldman was a genius in this movie with his great accent I loved his incredible blue eyes in the end, it also was a quite sensual/love story movie.

Back
Top Bottom