What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched 300 last night. Other than keeping track of the names of the characters, I really liked it. I was surprised that my wife liked it too. She had her head turned away from the screen for half the movie.

Finally got to see National Treasure 2 Book of Secrets.
I really love both of those movies.

Meet the Spartans... OK movie if you are trying really hard not to think that day...
And they were fixated on one thing thru out the entire movie, almost as if they just couldn't come up with any other types of jokes...
Made me want to watch 300 again.

watched the "Other Boylene Girl" not recommended for anyone looking for a true account of what really happened.........was quite disappointed as a result........her brother, George was not hounded up to Tyburn.....his end was quite dignified given the fact that he was a gentleman and he gave a very dignified speech. at the very end they all did......otherwise their family members would suffer as a result............they made it look like that he went protesting the whole way.......he didn't..........he knew what was expected of him and he put on a show like his sister, Ann, that's the way it was back then..........not a movie I'd recommend to a Tudor fan...........way too many distortions................

Friday night DH and youngest son went camping. I didn't go because I had to work the next day so I have a mom's night. I went to the local Chinese place and got me some General Tso's to go and the video store. I picked up the movie "Meet the Brown's", its a Tyler Perry Movie. I really enjoyed it but I'm a fan of Tyler's movies anyway.

The Dark Knight with Heath Ledger. Argh! Why do all the handsome guys have to die in the movies?! I hate that Ledger is gone too. He was an amazing actor ~ one of my favorites.

We saw an "interesting" one last night. It was called Teeth. I am not going to tell you what it is about, but if you are interested then go to imdb.com and do a search on it.

The subject matter was interesting and the movie started out promising, but by the end it just got to be ridiculous.

Lars and The Real Girl, really great movie. It should be labeled a drama instead of a comedy but we loved it.

Also, Cloverfield which I thought was much better than the reviews it received. Only a true horror movie junkie can really appreciate it I think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom