What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just bought batman the darknight on dvd .. never saw it but it was awesome !

Recently saw Dark Knight and enjoyed it. Today I found out it is considered one of the ten top movies. Also liked Ironman Looking forward to movie Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood

My hubby and I just watched The Godfather - a tradition for us at this time of year. What a fabulous movie. Will watch number 2 tonight, but don't care for the Part 11.
Barbara

"MAIDRITE TAKES MANHATTAN?":chris:

Attachments

• Cubbie.jpg
    Cubbie.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 188
  • CAT-Carlos.jpg
    CAT-Carlos.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 184
  • CAT-Tony.jpg
    CAT-Tony.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 191
  • James and Buckytom.jpg
    James and Buckytom.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 199
I watched "The Incredible Hulk" (2008 version), "The Dark Knight", and "The Women". Loved the Dark Knight and really like the Hulk. The Women was a cute chick flick.

10000BC last night. ummm... cinematography was stupendous, but not much more... very much a rehash of Apocalypse, without so much gore which was good but along with that most of the substance was also taken away.
And I had to wonder if the producers really didn't study any history at all or intentionally made everything all so mixed up and absurd??

an oldie... Roman Holiday

I love that movie. It reminds me of another favorite Three Coins in a Fountain.

On Friday, my parents and I went to see The Tale of Despereaux. We all liked it, but for those who might think that it is a children's movie think again. The plot is way to involved for the younger set.

Attachments

• 150px-Three_coins.jpg
    150px-Three_coins.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 180

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom