What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched my Christmas gift DVD Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls. It's more fun to watch it at home when I don't have to keep my snide remarks to myself!

Tyler Perry is great. I love him and all his work. You should see Daddy's Girls (have LOTS of tissue at hand). It's a fantastic movie.

I'm watching The Birdcage right now. I love this movie. Robin Williams, Nathan Lane, Gene Hackman, and Diane Wiest. Love it. Who doesn't love to see Gene Hackman in a dress complaining that white makes him look fat?? :LOL:

I love that movie. I've seen it about 10 times and could watch it again. I love Gene Hackman's description of his trip South. Hilarious.

Eagle Eye.

This one was a great wait and see what happens next. The phone rang twice during the movie and the DW didn't answer it, (very uncharecteristic of her).

My kids and I went to see Clint Eastwood's "Gran Torino." Wow, powerful, violent movie, but very good. Keeps you on your toes all the way. Surprise ending. We all liked it very much

I watched Blades of Glory this weekend when I was in Vegas visiting my friend, and started to watch Mamma Mia (my new favorite) but passed out!

We got a bunch of used movies from Blockbuster (4 for $15 and 4 for $20) as we had a $25 gift card from them. We watched the new X-Files movie, yuck; Trans Siberian, good; First Sunday, OK; The Ruins, good; The Happening, good; and Rendition, OK. Still to watch is the Great Debaters, plus we have How to Eat Fried Worms from Netflix still to watch.

DH and I decided to throw caution to the winds and went to the show...We saw Grand Torrino with Clint Eastwood...Pretty good but predictable...DH loved it because he could figure out each happening and I had to keep telling him to shuoosh but it was a fun date and then we had dinner out woo hoo gang all kinds of fun
kades:angel:

Back
Top Bottom