What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Jurassic Park series. Only saw parts of the first one so we rented all three from NetFlix. Didn't really like the second one but the other two weren't that bad.

Very cool, I'm the same as you but I don't like the horror movies unless they're something like Club Dread.

Then I get into those kind of movies.

What's funny is that almost all of the old, corny horror movies, think "The Blob", scare the daylights out of me and give me nightmares. Most likely because my Dad made me sit next to him when I was little and would reach out and grab me when the movie got tense...I still get the creeps from them. The last modern horror movie I could watch was the first "Final Destination", but most are just blood and gorefests that I don't care for.

I watched The Stoning Of Saroya M on a dvd a friend brought over last night. Very disturbing film.

Also, while I had a full rack of spare ribs on the Weber earlier last evening I watched Resistance on Netflix streaming, about a downed US pilot during Nazi occupied Belgium. Good film

Last Saturday I watched 2012.It was just one another disaster movie.it reminded me about "Day after tomorrow" several times. Special effects were good but I had seen most of them in the trailer itself.Overall it is just another average movie.

Back
Top Bottom