What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night I started to watch Shattered on TNT, with Pierce Brosnan. It was really late, of course, I fell a sleep. Has anybody seen it? What's the story, I would like to find out what is going on, but don't think it is worse paying money for to rent it. Anybody?

The Birds

I have that on my DVR right now.

BBC America had a Hitchcock mini-marathon last week or the week before, I recorded The Birds, Vertigo, Pyscho and Rear Window. So far, I've only gotten around to watching Rear Window since it was the only one of the bunch I hadn't seen already at some point.

I have that on my DVR right now.

BBC America had a Hitchcock mini-marathon last week or the week before, I recorded The Birds, Vertigo, Pyscho and Rear Window. So far, I've only gotten around to watching Rear Window since it was the only one of the bunch I hadn't seen already at some point.
I don't have DVR but I have the dvd of The Birds. I like to buy dvds when it is under $10.00 , either at the supermarket or at Sam's Club. ;)

That was a truly disturbing movie. I saw it a couple of years ago, and almost turned it off half a dozen times while watching it. Good movie...but disturbing.

I knew she was bluffing..... about cutting them off.
But I agree, it was a very difficult film to sit through and watch, especially if you're a guy. :-p

What is it about?

From imdb: "Centers on a young girl who has been murdered and watches over her family - and her killer - from heaven. She must weigh her desire for vengeance against her desire for her family to heal."

I too, have read the book. I've heard that you shouldn't see the movie if you like the book. But, I'm a sucker for Mark Whalberg.

Last edited:
I can't sit through another Peter Jackson movie. They're just so darn long. Evidently the man loves his footage so much, that he can't bring himself to edit anything out.

Lovely Bones looks like quite a downer too. I'll grab it from Netflix when it comes out on Blu-ray if for no other reason to see what Stanley Tucci brings to his role.

Can't wait to see Shutter Island

I'm looking forward to seeing Shutter Island that is opening this weekend. I think the book was the best book I have ever read. I hope the movie does it justice. If anyone sees it let me know what you think.:)

I also watched the BBC-America Hitch marathon

the ghost and mrs muir also

Back
Top Bottom