What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saw Avatar today in 3D in I max, wow, wow, wow. Really is amazing, not the movie, the special effects. Wow.

I still haven't seen a modern 3d movie. Was talking about that with my fiance the other day, since we seem to be the last two people on the planet who haven't seen Avatar.

The last (maybe the only) 3d movie that I saw was called Parasite. I'm pretty sure I was in college, so that puts it between 81 and 85. Wow, was that a bad movie.

That's what my brother clay said, but how can I see the movie in 3d? I wear regular glasses?

The 3D glasses should fit over your glasses.

Funny though I was reading a story that said about 10% of the population can't see the 3D experience because of the way their brains are wired. The just don't see the depth of this type of 3D.

I am watching North By Northwest at the moment and will be watching To Catch A Thief next.

UP, animated movie . I know it is a children's movie , but it was a nice movie.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying a kids movie. DH and I have the largest selection of kids movies without even grandkids or nieces and nephews close enough to watch them with.

Marley And Me... I like the book better.

I knew that would be a let down as soon as I saw Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson were the stars. Even a beautiful yellow Lab couldn't make up for those two. Alan Arkin is always amusing though.

UP, animated movie . I know it is a children's movie , but it was a nice movie.

That was a lot of fun, with rare exception (was pretty indifferent with Cars and didn't care for A Bug's Life) I always enjoy Pixar movies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom