What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew that would be a let down as soon as I saw Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson were the stars. Even a beautiful yellow Lab couldn't make up for those two. Alan Arkin is always amusing though.

That was a lot of fun, with rare exception (was pretty indifferent with Cars and didn't care for A Bug's Life) I always enjoy Pixar movies.

Have you seen The Bee Movie ? My hubby liked it .

"Paul Blart: Mall Cop." I don't know why no one liked it. We loved it! Realistic? Of course not. But it was fun and we love Kevin James. If we want reality we can look across the room at each other. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara

"Paul Blart: Mall Cop." I don't know why no one liked it. We loved it! Realistic? Of course not. But it was fun and we love Kevin James. If we want reality we can look across the room at each other. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara
That was filmed at the Burlington Mall which is about 10 minutes from my office and my inlaws.

Watchmen - The Directors Cut...about 25 minutes more footage that added to the story line, I'm excited about watching it again in the near future.

I'm not a Jerry Seinfeld fan either. Hubby has a different sense of humor than I do.

I would get along with your husband. I've been a Jerry Seinfeld since his HBO stand-up days. I thought the Bee Movie was hilarious! Matter of fact we have it on DVD at home. Might watch it tonight with the wife. Dinner and a movie!

A River Runs Thru It, saw it online , watched on my computer. Hulu has a few online movies for free. There weren't too many closed captioned movies that I would want to watch .

I watched the newest DC Animated Universe movie this afternoon: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. If you like superhero cartoons, this one was among the best of the recent crop.

I tried to watch Acros the hole, the other night, but it was so bizare, I couldn't figure out what was going on, had to quit after 15 minutes

escape from LA, race to witch mountain, what women want, con air

I tried to watch 9 last night but fell asleep. Post apocalyptic rag dolls just don't hold my interest.

I really liked 9. Bit slow to start but it turns out not to be too bad.

I picked up 2012 and The Vampire's Assistant on Bluray at the rental spot for tonight's viewing pleasure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom