What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night we watched Hair. Gotta love the 60's culture trip. My 25 yo son watched with us. Created a lot of discussion!

I haven't seen that in so long! It would be great seeing it now.

Last night we went to see Avatar finally. We rarely go to the theatre to see a movie any more but wanted to see it there first (ironically on the last day before it comes out in video today). Wasn't 3D. I hated it at first and was wondering how I was going to endure 3 hours of sitting there (which is not easy for me anyway) but it grew on me.

I haven't seen that in so long! It would be great seeing it now.

Last night we went to see Avatar finally. We rarely go to the theatre to see a movie any more but wanted to see it there first (ironically on the last day before it comes out in video today). Wasn't 3D. I hated it at first and was wondering how I was going to endure 3 hours of sitting there (which is not easy for me anyway) but it grew on me.

I am not sure it is all that good of a movie without the 3D. It was very immersive. We saw it in IMAX 3D and the flight scenes in the trees.. well.. my drop still drops.

Crimson Tide: One of my all time favorite submarine movies...and there are a lot of great submarine movies. Grey Lady Down, Das Boot, U-571, Operation Petticoat

Aren't you missing "The Hunt for Red October", "The Yellow Submarine", "Spy Kids # whatever"?;) But I do agree with you on "Crimson Tide" - one of my all time favourites too. I love submarine and ship movies as well.

I saw the stage production of "Hair", in the '60's...I had no idea what to expect as it was my 1st time to the theatre ever!! We went to see it because it was the 1st time people took their clothes off on stage lol...what a load of perverts we were! I think I was 17 or 18 I simply had no idea it was about hippies & the Vietnam war, I remember I absolutely loved the music....now I can't wait to see to see it again...wonder if it's changed?

Last film I saw...Shutter Island give that one 7/10

I've got Where the Wild Things Are playing right now. It's closing in on the end, and I'm not loving it.

Just like Bridge to Terabithia, this movie isn't what I expected. With nothing to go on but the trailer, I wasn't expecting it to be such a downer. Terabithia was also a downer, but a well done, well acted downer with a likable cast and a really good story.

Wild Things is just annoying. The kid should really be sent to military school or eaten by the beasties....and the music director should be forced to listen to his own soundtrack (that's punishment enough).

"The Proposal" - Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock...pretty good, funny.

also "Mrs. Soffel" (1984) good movie....Mel Gibson (very young) and Diane Keaton

"What About Schmidt" with Jack Nicholson and Kathleen Bates...she's a free spirit isn't she? :LOL:. You gotta' love old people that don't care what anyone thinks anymore...wait, that's me:ermm: ...movie gets 2 thumbs up

"It's Complicated" is the same thing...old people not caring what anyone thinks anymore...love it! Good movie...fun...2 thumbs up

"What About Bob"...i could watch that movie over and over again...hilarious!

"The First Wives Club". I LOVE that move... mostly because I love Bette Midler...but they are such a great trio.

We have a Netflix subscription and use the living daylights out of it. Mostly my husband (I seriously would rather have my nose in a book, so read and watch intermitently). But once in awhile something catches my attention. I asked for Mama Mia. Fun! We'd had a weird, disconcerting weekend up to that point, and for just plain brainless fun and energy it can't be beat. I just wish I could have been with my sisters, because we'd have been dancing and singing our hearts out!

Avatar...will be watching it again, soon. I know I missed things the first run through. Reign of Fire...an all time favorite.

the last movie that i have watched was the lovely bones.. it was a nice movie.. you must see it;)

Back
Top Bottom