What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The last movie I saw was Grown Ups. I was very disappointed with the movie. It wasn't funny.

That movie looks hilarious. I will watch and post a review!
I saw it a few nights ago. It had way too much bathroom and sexual humor for my tastes, but beyond that we found much of it hilarious. You have to be able to appreciate a certain level of bathroom humor to enjoy it (remember this is Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Chris Rock, Kevin James, and David Spade). The underlying message (about how kids today are spoiled) came through.

:)Barbara

I saw it a few nights ago. It had way too much bathroom and sexual humor for my tastes, but beyond that we found much of it hilarious. You have to be able to appreciate a certain level of bathroom humor to enjoy it (remember this is Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Chris Rock, Kevin James, and David Spade). The underlying message (about how kids today are spoiled) came through.

:)Barbara

I'll admit there were a few funny jokes, but I was expecting a little more crude humor, and I felt like Salma Hayek didn't fit the role of Adam's Sandler's wife. I'm not used to seeing her in comedy movies. I didn't realize 'til after the movie that it was rated PG-13 and not rated R. I watch more rated R comedies because I think they're funnier.

Eraser, The Rock, Enemy of the state, Final Destination (the last one made)

Stardust.jpg

Comanche Moon
How did you like it? The book is pretty wild--I was surprised they were even able to adapt it for network tv!
We just saw "Date Night". I'm not a big Steve Carell fan, but the movie was pretty funny, if quite far-fetched. I get bored pretty easily, and this movie kept going with no slow spots. Not a movie for kids, though.

Fantastic Mr. Fox, George Clooney (yes girls he is a fox) Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, who could ask for anything more... I bought it to watch with my grandbabies (and they loved it, we watched it 3 times) but when they had to go I told my daughter I would send them one for christmas cause I truly loved this movie... :wub::wub::wub:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom