What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a crying man and I'd like to see The Time Traveller's Wife. I like time travel movies and if it's a chick flick, even better. Somewhere In Time is my favorite time travel / romance films. Is this a film for me?

I'm a crying man and I'd like to see The Time Traveller's Wife. I like time travel movies and if it's a chick flick, even better. Somewhere In Time is my favorite time travel / romance films. Is this a film for me?
I own "Somewhere In Time". Love it!! I love time travel movies also. I must admit I enjoy "Time Cop" LOL

I'm watching Runaway Jury. Some good actors in this movie - Cusak, Weiss, Hoffman, Hackman

Most definitely, especially if you like Somewhere In Time, which I own. The Time Traveler's Wife is wonderful! I'm a geek for time travel, anyway.:LOL:

Most definitely, especially if you like Somewhere In Time, which I own. The Time Traveler's Wife is wonderful! I'm a geek for time travel, anyway.:LOL:
I just DVRed Time Travelers Wife. I'll watch it later

I watched Back to future I, II and III, Forrest Gump.

James and I watched "The Skeleton Key" last night (I had also seen it at my daughter's last week). Good movie!

We just watched "Wake." Horrible language, depressing, kind of a non-ending. I didn't care for it (he fell asleep before it was over). I honestly think that the whole purpose of the movie was as a vehicle to get the writer's music (he wrote the movie and did the music and lyrics) out there. Unfortunately the music was mediocre at best, and the movie was just dull and depressing. Martin Landau was the only actor in it that I had ever heard of, and he was only in the beginning and end.

:) Barbara

Date Night w/ Tina Fey & Steve Carell
Starts out kind slow, but gets better when the actual date starts.

Started watching Death At A Funeral w/ Chris Rock, Danny Glover, Martin Lawrence, Tracy Morgan.
Gave it 30 to 40 minutes and it was just too boring turned it off.

Last edited:
BIG BADDA BOOM. lol that's one of my favorites. We watched Iron Man 2 yesterday. Good for a laugh but junk science.

I watch The Fifth Element anytime I come across it and if I'm really jonesing for it I have it on VHS and DVD. Absolute classic! Gary Oldman was brilliant!

We are going to try to watch Prince of Persia tonight. And will get Ironman 2 when it comes out.

Last week James and I had a Harry Potter movie week, watching all of them (now we have to wait for the next one to come out). :cool:

Then we watched "Amish Grace," about the families of the Amish girls shot and killed in their school in 2006. It was very well done, avoiding sensationalism and focusing on forgiveness (ie., how to forgive someone who has done something unforgivable). We both cried buckets.

James left for school again last night and I wanted something light, so I watched Steve Martin's "The Pink Panther."

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom