What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yES, HE IS A GREAT ACTER, BUT WHEN HE PLACE BAD GUYS IT'S LIKE A HATE HIM, HE IS SO BAD. tHOUGH HE IS REALLY GOOD WHEN HE PALYS GOOD GUYS. i MUCH RATHER SEE HIM PLAY GOOD GUYS.

"Frozen." Too much bad language for me, but it was a good movie. I like that they purposely used actors who were not big names (but were good actors), and that the two guys who were best friends in the movie have been best friends in real life, since they were 4. It made it more real.

:)Barbara

We just got done watching, "The Karate Kid," with Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. It was excellent! I think Jaden is going to outstrip both of his parents as an actor.

"1408." I'm not a jumper or a screamer, but if I were a jumper or screamer, this one would have done it! A good scary movie!

:shock:Barbara

We watched How to Train Your Dragon and Jonah Hex tonight.

The first was fun and well done.

The second, well, I see why it was panned by some people.

The last movie

I watched? The Lovely Bones, and it was beautiful, heart-wrenching, and wonderful, all at the same time. Warning! Have your tissues ready!

We watched Old Dogs with John Travolta and Robin Williams. We didn't think it was great. Glad I didn't have to pay for it.

Neither of the stars were at their best in these roles. The comedy seemed forced.

I watched the movie "Bruno" and laughed untiil I cried. You have to keep in mind it is a satire, of course, but it is hilarious!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom