What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grown Ups. I had heard really bad reviews, but I really enjoyed it. I laughed a number of times. It also did not hurt that it took place in my neck of the woods so many of the places they showed were places I have spent time.

For some reason, Shrek was watching "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"...he made up for it by switching to "Judge Dredd."

Our Governor made a 1 minute appearance in a new action film we saw last night: The Expendables
Stallone still looks pretty good. Mickey Rourke really looked beat up.

After that we watched another dvd...What Lies Beneath. I remember seeing that one about 10 years ago.

Our Governor made a 1 minute appearance in a new action film we saw last night: The Expendables
Stallone still looks pretty good. Mickey Rourke really looked beat up.

After that we watched another dvd...What Lies Beneath. I remember seeing that one about 10 years ago.

"The Expendables" is in the to watch pile. If I could drag Shrek away from Law & Order Marathons.:glare:

I'm always the last person to see anything....

On my trip to Mexico last month, I watched a dvd of "the Blind Side." Really loved it. If you haven't seen it, you should. It would make a good Christmas movie.

I'm always the last person to see anything....

On my trip to Mexico last month, I watched a dvd of "the Blind Side." Really loved it. If you haven't seen it, you should. It would make a good Christmas movie.

:LOL: I win, I haven't seen it yet. Though I did rented and it is athome, now I have to find time to watch it.

I watched "Premonition" last night. Right now I am watching a Tom Hanks and John Candy movie, "Volunteers." The story is ok, but the language is disgusting. I have almost turned it off a couple times.

:huh:Barbara

barb, how do you find time to watch so many movies? do you see em on t.v. or do you have a place like netflix?
I'm home all day, every day, by myself (James is home on weekends), and we can't afford DISH anymore. I can watch some shows on TV, I watch others online. We have about a zillion (ok, a few hundred) DVDs. Most of them were bought "previously viewed" but many we just got good deals on. We have a lot of movies, and a lot of TV shows--we've been stocking up for about 8 years. We also watch movies at our friends' house on our Friday night "date nights."

:)Barbara

Saw Megamind in 3D over Thanksgiving with Frank and Kathleen - very cute movie.
Watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice last night - entertaining.

I really enjoyed it! I have it order in DVD.

We watched Polar Express last night.

Saw Megamind in 3D over Thanksgiving with Frank and Kathleen - very cute movie.
Watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice last night - entertaining.
How could I forget! We babysat our friends' kids Saturday afternoon, so we brought Polar Express and watched it with the kids. Then that night we (all but the 6-year-old who was in bed) watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice. We all loved it.

In the 'last one to see' department, last night I watched Ingmar Bergman's "Scenes From a Marriage" (1973). This is one of the things I love about Netflix -- finally seeing movies I've heard about for ages. And BBC productions like "War and Peace" starring a young Anthony Hopkins. Never made it through the book.

Last night we watched The Expendables and Inception.

The first was not as much fun as I hoped, it was just bad.

The second was better than I thought it would be.

We watched 127 Hours last night. Excellent film.
The film is based on a true story about a solo adventurer/hiker who gets his arm caught under a boulder and is trapped there for days.
I remember this incident as it was widely publicized about 5 years ago.

I watched "Changing Lanes" yesterday (Ben Affleck and Samuel L. Jackson). I hadn't seen it since it was in the theaters and had forgotten a lot of it. Great movie!

Say, roadfix -- was Secretariat as good as the hype? I loved Seabiscuit a couple of years ago and think it will be hard to top.

I watched an old James Spader movie called The Secretary last night. I liked the twisted nature of the film.
I like most of his films. Another one of his twisted films I really loved was Crash (1996) which I have seen about 5 times.

Back
Top Bottom