What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night we watched "The A-Team." Earlier today we watched "AVP: Alien vs Predator," and we are watching the 2nd "AVP" movie right now. Then it is back to Christmas movies. :cool:

:)Barbara

Last night I watched The Book Of Eli. Denzel is always awesome! I enjoyed the somewhat surprise ending.

Support your local sheriff
Support your local gunfighter

James Garner was fantastic in those 2!!

Mom and I used to jockey for position in front of the TV when Rockford Files came on. We both still think he's hunky! But then, I've ALWAYS liked older men.
Some of my favorite Garner movies are the Support movies, Maverick (with Mel Gibson), Sunset (with Bruce Willis), Murphy's Romance (with Sally Fields)

Talk about older men Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October!! YUMMY!!

Some of my favorite Garner movies are the Support movies, Maverick (with Mel Gibson), Sunset (with Bruce Willis), Murphy's Romance (with Sally Fields)

Talk about older men Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October!! YUMMY!!

Murphy's Romance, oh yeah! Great movie.

Don't get me started on Sean Connery <swoon> I watched Hunt For Red October for the umpteenth time the other day, love that movie.

Tonight we watched the original, How the Grinch Stole Christmas...I have it memorized:LOL:

Murphy's Romance, oh yeah! Great movie.

Don't get me started on Sean Connery <swoon> I watched Hunt For Red October for the umpteenth time the other day, love that movie.

Tonight we watched the original, How the Grinch Stole Christmas...I have it memorized:LOL:
I've seen HFRO tumpteen times!! I love sean, sam, scott and alec!!

OOOOOOOO Scott in Silence of the lambs and The Right Stuff. Hated him in Urban Cowboy!!

The Sorcerers Apprentice here. Still think Nicholas Cage's best performance was with Sean Connery in the Rock. (thought I'd throw that one in for you ladies! ;)) Most recently however, we watched a pile of the home videos we've taken over the years. Dang my babies were cute! I just wanna go back and have one more major cuddle with them.

The Sorcerers Apprentice here. Still think Nicholas Cage's best performance was with Sean Connery in the Rock. (thought I'd throw that one in for you ladies! ;)) Most recently however, we watched a pile of the home videos we've taken over the years. Dang my babies were cute! I just wanna go back and have one more major cuddle with them.
I LOVE the rock!!

I like when Sean says that he must be losing his sex appeal!! LOL NOT!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom