What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elf - as it's seasonal and I'm trying to keep the Christmas vibe going for as long as poss!

We watched two movies yesterday. We saw Mao's Last Dancer for the second time this week. I thought it was even better the second time around.
And later in the evening we watched The Way Back, about these escaped prisoners' journey through Siberia. I didn't care much for this film.

Inglorious Basterds - way too violent for me, I ended up cleaning the kitchen.

Bedtime Stories - Shrek hadn't seen it and he loved it.

Knight and Day. It was good for a laugh.

So I get that Cruise's character's real name was Knight but Cameron Diaz' character was not named 'Day'. Did I miss something?

"Where the Red Fern Grows" (the one from the '70s).

:)Barbara
:shock:They made a 70's version?? I know there was one made in the 90's I believe it was...it was alright - I say that because I have read the book, &, IMO, it just cannot be matched in cinema as far as how moving the read was. Just wondering how the 70's version was though?

My last movie that I watched was Salt.

I will say this to any who are interested in a FANTASTIC movie..."How To Train Your Dragon". It's no little "kiddie" movie either, so, check your age in at the door. No $$$ wasted on that flick.

:shock:They made a 70's version?? I know there was one made in the 90's I believe it was...it was alright - I say that because I have read the book, &, IMO, it just cannot be matched in cinema as far as how moving the read was. Just wondering how the 70's version was though?

I will say this to any who are interested in a FANTASTIC movie..."How To Train Your Dragon". It's no little "kiddie" movie either, so, check your age in at the door. No $$$ wasted on that flick.

We loved it!

Where the Red Fern Grows (1974) - IMDb It was good, but not as good as the book.

We LOVED "How to Train Your Dragon!"

:)Barbara

I STILL hear Hiccups voice in my head! We saw it in the theater, &, HAD to get it on DVD. THEN, went a step further, & began reading the book series. The books don't match the movie much at all(in the books, toothless is the size of a chiuahua?sp?), but, they are done in such a way that you just don't care, because they are so well written, &, hilarious too actually. I give them 2 thumbs up too!
Another "goodie" in my goody box was Kung Fu Panda....I may be a bit obssesed w/Disney though too..LOL

We just finished watching "Dodge ball" again for the umpteenth time. I still like it after all these times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom