What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dunno if this movie has been mentioned before, but, I got it out of a Red Box...Its case 39, ......&...O-MY-STARS!!! I had to cut it off at various sceens just to make sure that my heart was still working in proper order!! This flick will DEFINIATELY get your "wow"..."scary" side into gere!!! Renee Zelliweiger(sp) is in this movie, &...WOW is just all I haveta say!!!

I just watched Where the Red Fern Grows this past Sunday... so much for a feel good Sunday morning movie :cry:

I saw Shutter Island last night. I was surprised it was being streamed so quickly. Good movie.

Good movie!!

I dunno if this movie has been mentioned before, but, I got it out of a Red Box...Its case 39, ......&...O-MY-STARS!!! I had to cut it off at various sceens just to make sure that my heart was still working in proper order!! This flick will DEFINIATELY get your "wow"..."scary" side into gere!!! Renee Zelliweiger(sp) is in this movie, &...WOW is just all I haveta say!!!

I just finished watching Case 39. Some ways predictable, someways not.

We just finished "Taken," with Liam Neeson. We really liked it. :cool:

:)Barbara
EXCELLENT MOVIE!! He should given them an Aslan roar and taken a bite outta their tushies!! LOL

Lakeview Terrace is very good. Next on is Misery. I hope I can stay awake!
I have TNT on also!! I love Samuel!! I love the Negoiator, A Time To Kill, Die Hard 3 WOW the list goes on!! LOL

Misery the movie is good BUT the book rocked!!

Last edited:
EXCELLENT MOVIE!! He should given them an Aslan roar and taken a bite outta their tushies!! LOL

I have TNT on also!! I love Samuel!! I love the Negoiator, A Time To Kill, Die Hard 3 WOW the list goes on!! LOL

Misery the movie is good BUT the book rocked!!

I liked both. Kathy Bates is very talented and so is James Caan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom