What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it was... Tangled. But I've been watching a lot of TV shows on netflix lately, so I get them mixed up. I watch Lie to Me, Sanctuary, The Dresden Files, Mushi-shi, D. Grey-Man, Kaze no Stigma, Dead Like Me and some others I can't remember.

We rented and watched Death At A Funeral tonight. Hilarious, if you don't mind a bit of raunch with your comedy.

We (re)watched Ninja Assassin last night.

Both times I have thought that movie could have been so much cooler than it was....

On AMC? I caught a part of it last night. Always a great movie.

Yup, was cruising for something "not obnoxious" and there it was. I was actually working on the computer and not watching, but I like having something "not obnoxious" on the TV while I'm not watching.:ROFLMAO:

Yup, was cruising for something "not obnoxious" and there it was. I was actually working on the computer and not watching, but I like having something "not obnoxious" on the TV while I'm not watching.:ROFLMAO:

That's me. I prefer something with pretty pictures. Animals, planets, etc., while I'm on the computer, or working on a puzzle. Something nice to look at when I look up from what I'm doing.:LOL:

Butterflies Are Free
Cactus Flower

On to - Please Don't Eat The Daisies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom