What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight, I'm going with Fargo. I haven't seen it in a while, and I thought I would refresh my Coen Brother's films. There are a few I haven't seen though, A Serious Man, and Intolerable Cruelty. These might be next.

"Unstoppable," with Denzell Washington and Chris Pine. Talk about an edge of your seat movie! I was literally sitting on the edge of my chair, eyes wide open, and my leg bouncing up and down to beat the band! Great movie! It was "inspired by actual events."

:)Barbara

I watched that tonight. I agree it was a good movie.
I am watching Creepshow 2 now.

"Next," with Nicholas Cage and Jessica Biel. The quality of acting was kind of horrible at times (which was a surprise because there were some quality actors--probably low budget and thrown together quickly), but the movie itself was ok. It had a pretty good twist toward the end.

Friday night we watched "The Core." We had seen it a few times, but it was the first time for our friends.

"Next," with Nicholas Cage and Jessica Biel. The quality of acting was kind of horrible at times (which was a surprise because there were some quality actors--probably low budget and thrown together quickly), but the movie itself was ok. It had a pretty good twist toward the end.

Friday night we watched "The Core." We had seen it a few times, but it was the first time for our friends.

I liked, "Next," but it was more for the storyline than the acting. I'm always fascinated by time manipulation, travel, etc. and the ending was great!

watching all the indiana jones movies today on USA. i love these! wish there were no commercials though.

watching all the indiana jones movies today on USA. i love these! wish there were no commercials though.
Back when I still had a job I was able to buy the whole set for James for his birthday. We had an Indiana Jones "film festival" not long ago. You can sometimes find good deals on sets like that on ebay. :cool:

Buried.

...about this guy being buried alive, the entire 90 minutes of this movie takes place inside the coffin. I thought it was a lousy film.

I honestly don't think I could sit through that. I am so claustrophobic.

We watched The Bucket List Saturday evening. Good movie; second time I've seen it.

Back when I still had a job I was able to buy the whole set for James for his birthday. We had an Indiana Jones "film festival" not long ago. You can sometimes find good deals on sets like that on ebay. :cool:

i owned the set years ago and I remember i had to choose between my nightmare on elm st or indiana jones set and i kept nightmare on elm st and sold the other to get some extra cash. Sucks to be short on cash and have to sell your movies.

Last night we watched "What Women Want" and then after that "Pretty Woman" for about the 900th time, lol! Such a good movie IMO. DH likes it too, even if it is a "chick flick"

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Watched Kenneth Branagh as the English Antarctic explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton. Filmed in Iceland and Greenland - brrrrr. Good movie.

Before that Philip Seymour Hoffman in Pirate Radio, with Branagh as the 'bad guy.' Also a good movie.

Back
Top Bottom