What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are currently "busting a gut" watching The Pink Panther Strikes Again on BBC America, while waiting for our chicken to finish roasting (we had a late lunch).

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Tangled, I enjoyed the heck out of it. Now the remote will be hidden, I want to watch "The Borgias" on Showtime and Shrek is less than enthusiastic.

Murder by Death was on BBC America yesterday as part of a Peter Sellers movie marathon.

I watch "Killing" last night. It is a pilot for a series, and the characters are from Karen Slaughter's books. I hope it works out as a new series as I enjoy her books.

This is the first time I'm posting a movie because it is memorable and I'm going to watch it again.

"August Rush", it was very very good, 10 out of 10 for me.
You may like it if you like music, mystery, drama and suspense.
You may not like it if you like car chases, helicopters, gun fights, tanks, horse riding or slapstick humor.

It's not a chick flick.
It touched my heart. I cried, though, I'm not sure if it was because I was so happy or so sad.

This is the first time I'm posting a movie because it is memorable and I'm going to watch it again.

You may not like it if you like car chases, helicopters, gun fights, tanks, horse riding or slapstick humor.

It's not a chick flick.
It touched my heart. I cried, though, I'm not sure if it was because I was so happy or so sad.

Very good movie, I found myself yelling at the TV at the end. Shrek says I get too involved in movies.:LOL:

Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Laughed so hard I almost cried. You can likely find it on youtube. Its only about 40 minutes and worth watching. Neil Patrick Harris has a surprisingly beautiful voice.

I love that movie! We actually own it on dvd. My husband's best friend bought it for him because he said we had to watch it. When we said we loved it he bought us the soundtrack, too, lol. That may have been a little overkill. If you can get a hold of a copy of the dvd, they have some pretty funny special features, too, including "Commentary: The Musical." The cast sings their commentary through the whole film.
I didn't know NPH had such a great voice either, but found out after watching the movie that he's been on broadway.

It's not a chick flick.

I definitely categorized it as a chick flick. I loved it and I cried too. ...and I watched it twice. I don't mind seeing it again as I love chick flicks. :))

Very good movie, I found myself yelling at the TV at the end. Shrek says I get too involved in movies.:LOL:

I read a book once, I wish I could remember the title. It was how, we LIVE ANOTHER LIFE, for the hours we spend in watching our movies. How movies borrow time from us living our own lives. (which is why I like movies! we all need a break once in a while)

Didn't you love the last scene when the little boy smiled? It just touched me.
I was surprised Robin Williams played such an evil character. I'm more used to him playing genuine good character kind of characters.

I definitely categorized it as a chick flick. I loved it and I cried too. ...and I watched it twice. I don't mind seeing it again as I love chick flicks. :))
Awwweeee, that's kind of sweet you know.
Maybe I don't know what a 'chick flick' is? Usually I think of a girl/woman and it centers on her 'romantic notions' with a boy/man. To me, this was more about a child. Then again, like I said, I might just not know what a chick flick is ...?

I was surprised Robin Williams played such an evil character. I'm more used to him playing genuine good character kind of characters.

I've only seen the movie once, quite a while ago. I couldn't even remember him being in it, so I looked it up on IMDB to see which character he played. Someone wrote a very interesting character biography on him! I don't think it's quite accurate to the actual storyline...

Maxwell 'Wizard' Wallace (Character) - Biography

I read a book once, I wish I could remember the title. It was how, we LIVE ANOTHER LIFE, for the hours we spend in watching our movies. How movies borrow time from us living our own lives. (which is why I like movies! we all need a break once in a while)

Didn't you love the last scene when the little boy smiled? It just touched me.

I am never surprised by Robin Williams, anymore. I believe he can do anything.

My favorite role of his is in "The Fisher King." Brilliant!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom