What's the most daring thing you did?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was 12, I swam accross the Susquehanna river at Columbia, about 3/4 of a mile wide....................

the daring thing was done by my friend, also 12; he let me tow him on a $5 blow-up raft from the local toy store, because HE COULDn'T SWIM !!

Ineeded a helping hand from a fisherman on the other side to get to shore..............I think I was supposed to drown that day...............(1958)

Oh! wait !! You said "daring", not "Stupid" ................

I participated in the world largest (at the time) nude photo. The hard part came when I found out that HBO did a special on the photo shoot and for some reason the camera loved me that day. They had me (all of me) on camera 5 times zoomed right in on me and only me. I am just glad my parents did not watch the special.

I participated in the world largest (at the time) nude photo. The hard part came when I found out that HBO did a special on the photo shoot and for some reason the camera loved me that day. They had me (all of me) on camera 5 times zoomed right in on me and only me. I am just glad my parents did not watch the special.

4.gif
9.gif

LOL, GB, I just can't see this happening!! And your wife, has she seen this? :LOL:

I won't tell mine. LOL It's a family place.:angel:

Broke into an amusement pier one night to pretend to ride the bumper cars. I'm 45 now....this event was 5 years ag:ermm::ohmy::angel:

Jumped of the bridge into the river to impress the girlfriend, and yes she was impressed. The bridge was 20 meters high. Stupid me. Could have gotten the same result with a little bit of nudging (is it actually a word?)

I don't think I've ever done anything really daring by my standards, but my family might disagree with that.
Now stupid..... that opens up a whole nuther question :LOL:

I don't think I've ever done anything really daring by my standards, but my family might disagree with that.
Now stupid..... that opens up a whole nuther question :LOL:

Ditto! But I would rather not tarnish what little reputation I have here as it is!:LOL:

Is that the same one they shot footage at from Burning Man??

LOL, GB, I just can't see this happening!! And your wife, has she seen this? :LOL:
Not only hs she seen it, but we have a copy of it framed and hanging on our wall. It is a really great shot. It's very artistic. From a distance it looks like ocean waves. It is not until you give it a closer look that you really see what it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom