What's your costume?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
Hi all, if you're dressing up this year...

WHAT IS YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME GOING TO BE?

witch_moon_md_wht.gif

You certainly don't seem like a witch to me. Your posts are very helpful. Perhaps you may want to wear a halo and see how that grabs them.:angel:

licia said:
You certainly don't seem like a witch to me. Your posts are very helpful. Perhaps you may want to wear a halo and see how that grabs them.:angel:

Aren't you sweet!!
As for the halo, they'll just ask where the horns are that is holding it up:LOL:

I wouldn't mind being this witch....

HBq4RUHk_Pxgen_r_180xA.jpg

Though my taste is better than Will Farrell....
4.gif

Last year I was a farmer but normally I'm a witch. Texasgirl, my hubby says the same thing about me! MEN!:rolleyes: :LOL: I have a beautiful dress that I wore in my cousins wedding & I thought about waring it & being a princess this year but I can't decide.

Well I'm with Texas I'm going as With Hazel:LOL: Plus Cade and I are making the withce's hat cookies that Piccolina posted, he has talked of nothing else since he saw the picture of them:LOL: And he even conned me into a costume!!! ME!!!

kadesma:-p

EVen though I am Great Looking I guess This !:cool: I usually clean up a little better but this is for tricks or treats !

Attachments

• ep204_16_240x360.jpeg
    ep204_16_240x360.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 175
How about a nightgown,robe and slippers???
This is the first time for this but we might not even answer the door this year...
Dove

Back
Top Bottom