What's your day like on Wed the 15th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks vickiq, she really is an angel, like dennis said.

never be afraid to post something like that, even in the wrong place. the admins will take care of placement.
it helps us to get to know you, your heart, and makes it easier for us to open ours to you.

Thanks Bucky- You always make me feel like I haven't "crossed the line" All in all I still have many things that I feel truly blessed for and Angel is definietly one!!

How is my day going:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 4 kids, 1 can feed himself, 1-needs assistence, 1- needs me to feed him and he plays in the rest, 1-is a little piggy and so far just fusses when she is cold,wet or hungry..Today she is all three every 2 hrs. One is cutting 2 year molars 2 at once so won't eat and wants me to carry all 30 lbs. of him, the 5 year old is sitting now after being place on the sofa for kicking a ball in the house and making Ethan scream..Ethan screams instead of saying don't or no, Carson is also cutting teeth and eats well then spits up til the next meal, so far we've change cloths 4 times diapers 6 times...Now they all need a nap and no one is agreeing to it...Mom's will call for them at about 4 and dear lord it's only 1:45:wacko: My tummy is growling, eat you say?:LOL: :ROFLMAO: can't, Ethan has a fit if I move, Cade is pouting, Carson just spit up on the dog, who is now running outside and Olivia has decided to cry..

See ya:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

Just sitting here listening to the rain........again.........and listening to Luthur Vandross.

I was so busy sympathizing with Kadesma and my grandson came to the computer and wiped out everything I had put in. He was asking about going on some site. I'm thinking about not letting him on the computer after that. He isn't usually like that so perhaps if I don't let him get on, he will remember it in the future. So, Kadesma, you aren't the only one with grandchildren problems, just a bit different here.

Wow! So sorry to hear about stomach flu and all. I am just trying to get rid of another cold I got on top of the flu I had gotten over last week. Blah! When it rains it pours!

Earlier today, I cleaned house and did lots of laundry to get ready for the week. I'm sure I'll be doing this again on Sunday...argh! Thank goodness hubby is home to help with the boys (especially the little one that requires MORE attention than the others). This afternoon, I went by the school supply store to get a list of items I will need in the classroom. Later, went by the school to see if I could get some work done but the custodians were leaving the building. Better luck tomorrow hopefully. Tonight, I'll make some pizza and probably an apple pie for dinner then watch a movie with the family.

Holy Smokes Kadesma!!!!I remember days like that- the only consolation I can give you is they do pass!!!Wish I could help you out there- Love and energy, Vicki

licia said:
I was so busy sympathizing with Kadesma and my grandson came to the computer and wiped out everything I had put in. He was asking about going on some site. I'm thinking about not letting him on the computer after that. He isn't usually like that so perhaps if I don't let him get on, he will remember it in the future. So, Kadesma, you aren't the only one with grandchildren problems, just a bit different here.
Oh dear licia, I let Cade use the computer at times when he is the only one here or awake. Other than that he never touches unless he asks first. I think I say no computer for a week if he did this to mine. As much as we love them they do have to learn respect for people and their belonings. Kids, now I know where I gotsome of the white hair the hairdresser uses as streaks:ROFLMAO:

kadesma:-p

I got up at 5:30 am to be at work by 7:00 am to prepare the corned beef and cabbage for lunch today at work. Getting up that early was a feat in itself since I have had a combo cold/flu like thing going on since Saturday. We put roughly 30 lbs. of corned beef in the oven, 30-40 red potatoes, 4 heads of cabbage, 2 lbs. of carrots, etc. The guys were great and helped me alot since I was not feeling well. The sad thing is after all that cooking I ate lunch and then promptly got sick. Bad mistake. So, I helped with the clean up and went home and crashed on the couch and took a nap.

Not sure if you all really wanna here this but I sure need to vent...and LOTS!!! I just starting working at a hardware store, and my @senior@.....oops they are mixed up ..the @: and "......anyways my senior staff consists of 2 girls that have been there since August and not to brag I think I have more experience in the area then they....dont ask...ok so they made a new schedule that is "FAIR".....and rotates..one week you do cash, one you do stock one you do what ever...this is so that when orders are done on fridays stock is pulled and only one person gets the blame for it.....well in the next month I have 17 stock shifts.....they each have 8 and I get ALL the Fridays.....SO when things get over ordered and I mess up...its MY fault!!! ERRRRR!!!!!

I dont want to be the whiner, but come on!! Newbie or not I give a rats butt, there is NO way I should be set up for this fall!!! Talk about BS...the head Cashier insists that it is even....we rotate weeks...I dont get it.....my problem now...I dont have a problem doing the work but I dont want to be the fall guy. Everytime I bring something up the two of them go their own way and wont talk to me. Do I go to the next person in line or do I ignore this? I repeat...I DONT want to be the whiner!!! How do I fix this...I love working where I am....mom's been doing this line of work for 30 years..where I picked up most of my talent HAHA!!.....but I cant be the fall guyy for them!

OK so on a lighter note...im going to see a personal trainer tomorrow and see if I can afford to do it....**cross fingers**.....oh and I dont work tomorrow so all will be good......till Friday......

Who would ever think that fridays could be a bad thing?

VickiQ said:
Holy Smokes Kadesma!!!!I remember days like that- the only consolation I can give you is they do pass!!!Wish I could help you out there- Love and energy, Vicki
Thanks Vicki,
It did get better, Ethan and Carson both finally fell asleep..Baby Olivia was happy to just kick and coo in the playpen..Cade setteled down with a book I got him and read to me..After having 4 of my own, I should have remembered I'd have days like this:LOL: Thanks for the support:)
hugs to you,
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom