What's your desktop picture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soma

Senior Cook
I just changed mine to this, my hubby, taken in Tulum Mexico, January 17th...early morning. I love staring into it and remembering this walk along a deserted beach, 8AM. ....in JANUARY!
Some of those footprints around the base of the tree are mine.:)

Crawf%20Tulum.JPG

This one. A red gazania that was blooming in my front yard. I have a lot of orange ones, but only a few red ones, so it's nice when a red one blooms.

34427-albums827-picture4481.jpg

This thread reminded me to change from Pats to Sox

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 160
Ah, yeah, there is a way to take the picture of your desctop and post it. But I do not remember how. Does anybody know how to do it?

I just recently changed mine from a stock Microsoft picture to this - one of my favourite pictures of my Dad and I. It was taken about 15 years ago when we met some family friends in Vancouver.

Attachments

• DadLaur.jpg
    DadLaur.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 157
This thread reminded me to change from Pats to Sox

Andy, meant to send my condolences on the Pats - I was cheering for them too. I do not share Tom Brady's wife's feelings that they can't catch! And soon I will get to be torn between the Red Sox and the Blue Jays once again!

I have a folder with pictures of dishes I have cooked and taken pics of. My decktop wallpaper is from this folder. They rotate through all the pictures in the folder. I think they switch every 1/2 hour.

I have been changing mine up a lot lately. Mainly shots of my kids. Today happened to be a shot of my daughter Charlotte taken last year at my son's apartment while we were getting together for a night out. You can see a bit of the the old man the shot also....

Attachments

• 198862_10150215260134778_506114777_9087726_196815_n.jpg
    198862_10150215260134778_506114777_9087726_196815_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 189
Andy, meant to send my condolences on the Pats - I was cheering for them too. I do not share Tom Brady's wife's feelings that they can't catch! And soon I will get to be torn between the Red Sox and the Blue Jays once again!

There is no need to be torn. There is a very simple application to be completed requesting acceptance as a converted fan of Red Sox Nation.

Iguassu Falls...on the border of Brazil and Argentina, the most awesome natural wonder I've ever seen. Think Niagara Falls times 50 !!
Kayelle, that is gorgeous! Two of my favourite things in that picture - water falls and rainbows! I have a (very) large picture in my bedroom that DH bought me last year. It is a photo that has been enhanced with oil paints to give a bit of a 3D look. I have always wondered where it was taken and I think it may be here! Now that I have a reference, I am going to dig deeper on that!

Kayelle said:
Iguassu Falls...on the border of Brazil and Argentina, the most awesome natural wonder I've ever seen. Think Niagara Falls times 50 !!

Kayelle, that is breathtaking!

Mine has a few photos of different scenes. One I know is Arches National Park. Somewhere in this house is a shot of my husband standing under the Arch in the photo. One is an ice scene, not sure where, probably Alaska. One I think is of the Grand Canyon, and the fourth is a waterfall and I'm wondering if it's Waimea Falls.

Back
Top Bottom