What's your desktop picture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's mine - my kid from many years ago - he was about 2.

desktop.jpg

ok, I think I got it. Let's try.
well, I have two monitors at work, both have the same picture.

Attachments

• Wall.jpg
    Wall.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
This is on my laptop. It's a pic of the family at UVA for the yungun's graduation this past May.

Attachments

• 100_6878.jpg
    100_6878.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 146
It's either big cats or bitty kitties...this weeks bitty kitty:

Attachments

• look-better-on-me.jpg
    look-better-on-me.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 180
My desktop computer is named Kaylee, so there is a picture of Kaylee from Firefly. The laptop is named Zoe, so there is a picture of Zoe & Wash from Firefly.

I have a pic of my two year old grandson in his Patriot's uniform holding a football. If he had been in that game Sunday, we would have won. He is ready to take Tom B. on. :)

I just like these Sunflowers and have stuck with them for over a year.

I like to leave my laptop open and available, and the colors fit my decorating scheme.

Sunflower.jpg

Charlie - how did you get your desktop pic in the first place? I think you have to find its source, then use your photo editing program (I use Picasa, like it - it's free to download and easy to use. There is a button on it which says, for any photo you select: "Set as Desktop"). From there I upload a pic to my website, in order to transfer it here. If you want more technical info, I'll have to ask my DH.

There is no need to be torn. There is a very simple application to be completed requesting acceptance as a converted fan of Red Sox Nation.

don't listen to him, lp. he always holds his thumb over the part about your soul and eternal damnation. then you have to sign in blood...

Last edited:
here's my desktop pic. my little guy in all of his new hockey gear at grandma and grandpa's house:

img_1105535_0_f76cb690167304abb74834802b57c0f9.jpg

Cute kid. It's nice to see them still fresh, with no black eyes nor broken noses. If only we could keep them that way without removing them from the sport.

Back
Top Bottom