What's your favorite cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
For those who eat cold breakfast cereal. What is your favorite?

Mine is Cracklin Oat Bran and
Shredded Mini Wheats with the sugar of course on one side. Not the plain ones "lol".

I have liked these two for years. I don't necessarily eat them every morning, but I always go back to them and always consider them my favorite.

I rarely eat cereal, but I do like it and always have it here. Don't have a favorite - I like too many - corn flakes, frosted mini wheats, cheerios, trix, rice krispies. I very seldom eat breakfast - coffee only. I do like cereal in the evening though.

Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Count Chocula, Special K.
I used to love Triples too but we don't have that around
here anymore.

They don't make my favorites (Post Oat Flakes, and Team Flakes) anymore. :( I like Quaker Oat Squares, Grape Nuts, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, Frosted Mini-Wheats, and Rice Krispies (that is one I have to have the name brand--I don't like the generic forms of Rice Krispies). I know this was about cold cereal, but I also love oatmeal (with butter, brown sugar, and milk) and Cream of Wheat (with white sugar and milk).

:) Barbara

legend_018 said:
For those who eat cold breakfast cereal.
This disqualifies me from the thread but, for what it's worth, the only cereal I've eaten in roughly the last thirty years is rolled oats.

Ate a lot of cereal growing up and, at that time, there wasn't a pletheora of sugary cereals on the market shelves.

As a result, my favorites are Rice Krispies, Special-K, Cherrios, cornflakes, and raisin bran, in no order of preference.

Now I may eat cereal, hot or cold, about 3 times a month.

love cereal, my favourite is hard to say, i'm loving musili these days though. it sorta includes everything, oats, nuts, raisons, sometimes banana chips depending on the type.
another favourite is cornflakes with banana sliced up in it. rice crispies, cheerios and the corn puff things. love em all!:)

I don't eat cereal anymore, except as a snack right out of the box on occasion.

My favorite has to be LUCKY CHARMS!!!!!!! Yep, I admit it!

As for a snack cereal, I like anything with fruits and nuts... except raisins!

:) I love my homemade muesli next would be Cherrios,Chex,Grape Nuts and the newest one is Mini Wheats with strawberry the latter one would make a great snack or lite dessert.

I'm not a massive cereal fan,but when I do eat it,I normally have either coco pops or crunchy nut corn flakes.I hate it when cereal goes all soggy!

Cap N Crunch Berries, Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes.....

Growing up we never got sugared cereal. Now all three of us kids always buy "pre-sugared" cereal. Except for Chex. I love Chex!

Cap'n Crunch (original... don't add flavors or mess with a classic) - great for snackin'... although it can tear your mouth up a little.

Honey Bunches of Oats

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom