What's Your Favorite Snackfood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lays potato chips and cheetos (once a year maybe).

I found this blog that has a tour of the FritoLay plant in Beloit--with lots of nice pictures.
Frito Lay Factory Tour
I don't live very far from Beloit--and I had no idea they made good stuff there!

I haven't had a tangerine in ages. I've been on a berry kick. I love to freeze them and add them to plain vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt. If they're fresh, they are great on top of cereal.

Some of you folks have much different gas stations than in my parts. Even the ones that offer subs and pizzas don't have hard boiled eggs for sale, or carrots and dip. I think twenty-five years ago or so some of them offered produce, or foods more associated with grocery stores.

No Sheetz or Wawa in your neck of the woods?

Snickers bar.

Last edited:
I don't even really like sweets all that much but I can't help myself

Slideshow-Snickers_476x357.jpg

Cracker Jacks peanuts were the best. Then they started cutting back on them. That made eating all that popcorn worth it just to find the peanuts (and the prize).

Patty1, Yes there is a Sheetz here. I've never been it it though. I was in one once, long before the one came to my town, and remember hot dogs and some computerized ordering thing. I don't recall seeing hard boiled eggs and carrots and dip, but it might have been in there somewhere. I probably just grabbed some "real" convenience store snack food, lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom