What's Your Favorite Snackfood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
If you had to be limited to one snack food for the rest of your life. What would you pick.

I'm talking about packaged snack foods you have a tough time resisting when you are shopping or stopping for gas or picking up some milk or whatever.

Mine is Lays Classic Potato Chips. Hands down.

Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion chips. I don't dare buy them anymore. Add some cottage cheese for dipping, and I could live on 'em for a very long time.

Last edited:
Buttered Popcorn. Ice tea 365. Is Ice tea a snack? I make different kinds.
I love to use peppermint tea bags to make iced tea. It is so refreshing!! I've had hot peppermint tea a couple of times, but prefer it cold.

I love baby carrots and ranch dressing,
Triscuits
pretzels
cheese popcorn
Saltines with American cheese

Some of you folks have much different gas stations than in my parts. Even the ones that offer subs and pizzas don't have hard boiled eggs for sale, or carrots and dip. I think twenty-five years ago or so some of them offered produce, or foods more associated with grocery stores.

I must add Extra Hot Cheetos. And bright red fingers.

Last edited:
That's the worst thing about cheetos, Dawg... where am I going afterwards and do orange fingers matter.

pac--there is a convenience store in Grand Rapids, MN that always has hard boiled eggs...I generally hit that store around 7:00 a.m. when I drive back from my folks--and I always grab about 4-5 hb eggs for my drive...

Cheetos make me think of Beloit, WI. My brother went to university there and there was a Cheetos factory...the air always smelled like...CHEETOS!

pac--there is a convenience store in Grand Rapids, MN that always has hard boiled eggs...I generally hit that store around 7:00 a.m. when I drive back from my folks--and I always grab about 4-5 hb eggs for my drive...

Too tough to eat while you're driving ;)
I don't think that even the bars around here have them anymore.

Cheetos make me think of Beloit, WI. My brother went to university there and there was a Cheetos factory...the air always smelled like...CHEETOS!

Ugh. That could get obnoxious after a while.

pac--I used to pick my brother up every spring--I can't stand the smell of Cheetos to this day. I swear I still have clothes that smell like Cheetos <g>.

I remember when I went to Hershey, PA for a weekend. The air smelled like chocolate! There should be a law against that.. lol

Back
Top Bottom