What's your kitchen personality quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sleek & Contemporary

You have refined tastes and like clean lines with very little
pattern or distortion. Minimalist, sophisticated, and stark are
words to describe your style.

sounds dead on!

Classic & Timeless

The second picture shown in the group is very similar to my actual kitchen. I have a buter-block island in the center of the kitchen, with the stove and a rack for pots'n-pans that won't hang from my pot rack, which is positioned over the island. To the right of the stove, when facing the stove and jsut after the pot rack, is a breadkfast bar which doubles as a work surface when needed. Then there's an opening that leads into the dining room, which is on the other side of the breakfast bar. On the wall opposite the kitchen entrance is teh refridgerator and coupboard space. Just to the right, and attached to the cupboard is a waist-high surface suitable for anything from a small, potted ehrb garden to a place where boxes of cereal or loaves ov bread can sit unobtrusively. There's a window over this sufrace. Then we have the wall opposite the stove which has a double, stainless steel sink in the center, with a window over top, and cupboards above both right and left of the sink. The dishwasher is in under the counter top to the right of the sink, with more cupboard space to the right, both above and below the counter top.

IN the dining room, there is a fridge for the condiments, fresh veggies, and drinks that can be had at the dining room table. The kitchen refridgerator is for foods that are used in cooking. I love my kitchen, but wish I had a bit more room in the dining room. With the hutch, it's a bit cramped, but not bad. My only wish would be to be able to replace my two refridgerators with new models, preferably stainless steel with black accents. And a new stove, though unecessary, would be welcom as well, something more high performance. I like mine, but the simmer settings frequently extinguish too easily.

The quiz was pretty darned accurate for me. :mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Classic & Timeless

The second picture shown in the group is very similar to my actual kitchen.
Your kitchen sounds beautiful! I'm classic and timeless too according to my answers. I'd LOVE to have a classic/timeless kitchen like the ones pictured. I'd even take the cozy/country or the sleek/contemporary :LOL:

I have to admit when I first took the quiz they told me ECLECTIC but when I saw the examples of what a eclectic kitchen looks like with all the wild colors and wackiness I took the quiz over. Maybe a couple years ago it would've fit but not now. LOL :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom