When doves cry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a terrible year this has been for music fans. :(

A lot of people have said over the years that Prince was standoffish, but the truth is he was very introverted and shy. So when he would venture out to see local acts here in Minneapolis, as he often did, it was kind of a big deal. I never had the opportunity to meet him personally, but I know quite a few who did, and most said he was a very nice guy in person.

I live about 15 miles from Prince. And I have met him. He was a kind man who encouraged people to be themselves. Not to mention a musical genius. The world lost a good one.

ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1461267488.338778.jpg

Eat anything you want, but make it yourself.

Posting from the app.

So very sad :( The news is saying he may have died of complications from a severe case of the flu. Apparently he was rushed to the hospital last week for treatment.

Some songs you may not know were written by Prince:

Manic Monday - The Bangles

Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Conner

Stand Back - Stevie Nicks

When You Were Mine - Cyndi Lauper

Shows the talent he had. The music world just lost an irreplaceable part of its soul.

[youtube]SsmVgoXDq2w[/youtube]

Last edited:
So very sad :( The news is saying he may have died of complications from a severe case of the flu. Apparently he was rushed to the hospital last week for treatment.

Yes. On his way back from Atlanta, he was dropped off at a Moline hospital, with what they thought was flu.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom