When I die, I'm coming back as a bear!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
In this life, I'm a woman. In my next life I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for 6 months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're suppose to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too!

Whe you're a girl bear, you birth your children {who are the size of walnut's} when you're sleeping and wake to partially grown cute, cuddly cubs. I could definately deal with that!

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that!

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear!!!

I could handle that! Just think of all the salmon, honey and wild berries too
img_215700_0_d18f384f8950e7cb0512551621c3dd30.gif

:clap: Yey TG!! You got it work!! Yes I agree, bear sounds good... I would be living in the Hundred Acre Wood, eating hunny and hanging out with Piglet...:)

I know. I had to type it out, that's why I said to delete it, until I could, so that everyone wasn't getting fustrated that it wasn't there. I hate it. It had a cute picture of a bear too.

... on some days... you could ask Paul and he'd say I was already a bear.

I certainly wake up growling
I certainly have excess body fat.
and I certainly sleep just a little too much. lol!

Back
Top Bottom