When you're bored?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't remember the last time I was bored. Numb, maybe, after Buck died, but not bored. I have always had plenty of things to fill my time even when I can't sleep. I have so many interests there's almost always something I can do. If nothing else, there are the hundreds (yes, I said hundreds) of books that are in my "to be read" library.

I can't remember the last time I was bored. Numb, maybe, after Buck died, but not bored. I have always had plenty of things to fill my time even when I can't sleep. I have so many interests there's almost always something I can do. If nothing else, there are the hundreds (yes, I said hundreds) of books that are in my "to be read" library.
yup i have hundreds of books also.

me, too! we probably have read thousands of books, guys.
to be honest between my hard covered, soft covered (which some come from yard sales, second hand book stores, book clubs and libraries sell hard cover), audio and cook books i probably have thousands of books. after i read them i box them up and store them (i can't part with them). we have 6 book cases floor to ceiling full of just hard bound books.

and yes we have most definitely read thousands of books.

I sometimes get bored as I sit doing dialysis each morning, so I log on here and see whats cooking:LOL: When I'm finished I have been doing some things for Olivia, she loves cupcakes and butterflies so I'm painting butterflies on a t-shirt and I got her a pair of canvas shoes and I'm putting small butterflies on them with small colored rhinestones. The boys are wanting t-shirts with their hand print along with mine..So we have those to do...I'm trying to read twilight and a book about the Yankee's by Joe Torree..
Should keep me busy :wacko: If all else fails I cook:ROFLMAO:

kades

When my life wasn't in upheaval, ie: Living in my own house with a steady and good paying job, I was never bored. I would skydive, build things around the house, garden, swim, go see friends,etc. Now, with money tight, no job, and living in a rented house that I'm not allowed to modify in anyway ... I get bored easily ... especially since I have all day to do absolutely nothing, because doing something costs money in one way or another ... even if it's just the gas it takes to get somewhere.

So the only things I do now are read, surf the net, play video games ... and that's about it.:rolleyes:

When I get bored I turn on the music system in high volume and do household works like cleaning, dusting, scrubbing etc.

Back
Top Bottom