When you're bored?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
what's on your "i'm soo bored" list?
i log on to here. study. sleep. call people.

you?

Luvs, I can honestly say that I am never bored. I have so many things I want to do: paint, read, cook, surf the web, home projects....I never find enough time in the day to do all of them and never get bored.

When I get bored on the weekends, I like to hit the estate sales. I love to just nose around for great deals. You'd be amazed what people will sell for $1--dvd's, cd's, recent best-selling novels, etc. It's fun to go to a really high-dollar neighborhood and look at the kitchen serviceware. I have found soup tureens, unique individual serving ramekins, shell-shaped serving dishes, etc. that I just love. And everything is always so cheap! Drives my husband crazy, but I love it. :LOL:

I have to agree with Karen - I rarely get bored because there's so much I want to do! Reading, writing, photography, volunteer work, gardening, cooking, visiting with friends, checking out museums and other activities around town - there's never enough time.

This weekend, for example, I'm meeting friends at an herb sale Saturday morning and we're having lunch afterward. There's an American Indian powwow I want to go to in the afternoon, a gem and jewelry show Saturday and Sunday, and an Indian (as in India) festival Sunday afternoon. And I want to go to the botanical garden while the azaleas are still blooming, and hopefully go to dinner with some other friends after DH golfs with the guys tomorrow ... just not enough time for everything.

I'm on the computer daily from the time i wake to the time i go to bed. I spend time here, browse other websites and i'm back here again so i definetly don't get bored.

i have been up since 7 am yesterday. and i have been here, there and everywhere.

i concur! my doc prescribes a prescription cause i haven't slept normally for 12 years! i gotta get to school!

i concur! my doc prescribes a prescription cause i haven't slept normally for 12 years! i gotta get to school!
i don't like sleeping pills. i have had insomnia since i was a teen. a long time. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom