Where are you guys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wanna be

Senior Cook
I just looked and there are 15 members on line now.What could possibly be going on at 6:30pm on friday nite that is more important than D/S? I would like to know because I am beginning to think that I really do need to get a life.

I warned you guys I am a lousey speller.

I dont know how I could misspell an abreviation though.I ment to say D/C.

Let's see... that would have been 8:30 eastern.. I was out in the yard with the dog enjoying the snow.. having just finished 4 episodes on Stargate SG-1 and pizza.:)

Fridays and weekends sometimes are slow. People are going to dinner or a show, maybe doing grocery shopping...Hang in there it will pick back up.
kadesma;)

At 9:30 Atlantic time, I was with my SO, DIL and SIL, having a fantastic dinner in a very nice (expensive) restaurant in Aruba. The ambiance, food, wine, dessert, coffee and company were excellent. Frankly, DC (or D/S) was not a priority.

I think that would have been 7:30 here. Fridays I read to a blind friend from 3-4, then help her go down to our Friday meeting place (think Cheers) to meet anything from a few to a few dozen people to have a happy hour, then usually out to supper. I look forward to Fridays all week..

Back
Top Bottom