Where are you sitting, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
:) This is where I plop my fat butt when talking to you all. I found a little girls desk and DH painted it with the same colors as the walls. The middle drawer, he cut and made into the keyboard tray. He cut the lower drawers out on the left for the hard drive. What does your set up look like?

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 205
Town Centre Self Storage
3495 Denmark Avenue
Eagan, MN 55123

My non-culinary job that encourages me every day to work on my culinary business!

Attachments

• TCSS Logo.jpg
    TCSS Logo.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 97
It's a mess! Paul and I both have desks with computers in the office... another photo I'll have to take some day.

Guess I didn't wait long enough for your photo to load. However, I don't believe that is the DC website showing on your monitor, sweetie......

:LOL: No, sorry, that's my little Koapaka's pic. on my desktop.

Sierra's Corner

My desk is in the corner of the living room. The table I have had since I was a little kid. So, that means it is at least 30+ years old. :rolleyes: I really like my little corner of living room. I have a separate room that could be used as an office, but to save $$$ I don't like to heat it.

Last edited:
I don't have a photo, but I have a laptop that I use while sitting in my wooden rocker with my feet propped up.
Our living area is L-shaped, with no walls dividing the living room, kitchen and dining room. Kim's PC is in a working center in the dining room, and mine is in the living room area. We can talk to each other from here.

I'm pretty well home-bound, so I really appreciate the friendships that I make here. Kinda keeps me from going crazy...you know?

Constance said:
I don't have a photo, but I have a laptop that I use while sitting in my wooden rocker with my feet propped up.
Our living area is L-shaped, with no walls dividing the living room, kitchen and dining room. Kim's PC is in a working center in the dining room, and mine is in the living room area. We can talk to each other from here.

I'm pretty well home-bound, so I really appreciate the friendships that I make here. Kinda keeps me from going crazy...you know?

That sounds very comfy and cozy, Connie!! I'm glad that Kim is there to keep you company, and that we can help!!:)

jmcgrew said:
:) Wasabi I like the chair.My chair is a hard wooden kitchen table chair with a bed pillow on it.

Thank you. My chair is so comfy, I find myself falling asleep every once in a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom