Where Did Everyone Go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Noticed recently, didn't see site helpers/mods or our usual friendly admins. Where did everyone go? Hope everyone is okay.

I'm here, too, just not much with the little one. It's even tougher right now because she's teething AND going through her six month growth spurt. Needless to say, I'm beat!:wacko:

I miss you guys, though!

Long weekend here in Canada Mish, so I have been out at a ball tournament and then putting in my garden this weekend. Nice to know we were missed!

middie said:
Pa she's teething ???
Hang on Sofie !!!!!!
Aunt Middie's coming with the
popsicles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Aunt Middie, come now, please!!! She's been having symptoms for a month or two (big time drooling, chomping on everything) but she's now doing that plus fussing a lot and hanging onto me 24-7. So bring the popsicles but bring a stiff drink for Mommy, too!:LOL:

We had a power failure around 3:50 PM Monday and were without power until midnight. Had internet withdrawal, but got a good night's sleep.

I was in joisey at a wedding. We got home monday, but I was too tired to start posting. I am back in full force now though :)

Alix said:
Long weekend here in Canada Mish, so I have been out at a ball tournament and then putting in my garden this weekend. Nice to know we were missed!

No problem, Alix. :) (Since we were unsupervised, you all missed a great party -- with cabana boys serving us cocktails. Heh, heh, heh.)

GB said:
I was in joisey at a wedding. We got home monday, but I was too tired to start posting. I am back in full force now though :)

Welcome back, GB. May 'the force' be with you.:)

Oh I know Mish. I have been cleaning up empty beer cans over in the Pasta forum all day already :LOL:

GB said:
Oh I know Mish. I have been cleaning up empty beer cans over in the Pasta forum all day already :LOL:

Must have been the dominatrix that was filling in.

Back
Top Bottom