Where did it go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Threads are known to disappear around here...
like that re-use the salad thread, unless I too am
losing my mind.

Would be nice if content would be removed, thread left intact
and a note posted about why content was against the rules..
make a learning experience out of it! :) :)

You're right, ITK.
I know it was here this morning.
But I just looked in OFF TOPIC, then COOKWARE/Appliances, then
MISCELLANEOUS, and I can't find it.
Although I haven't read the "missing husband"
thread yet....maybe he took it.
Did it have Good Eats in it. That would be my guess.
Did you get a new fridge?
Was it full of good stuff?
Keep your eye on it.

Post a new thread with update.

hmmmm, I just posted in that thread earlier....
Maybe I'm a thread killer :ermm: I'm going to check my CP for it.

It's right there under Food and Kitchen safety. Maybe it was relocated when the talk turned to spoiled food.

No. It was put under food safety originally. I got the location right for once since it was about food spoilage, not about the appliance itself.

kitchenelf, so sorry. I have been here so long and still do things wrong. Just have to excuse me. I honestly could not find it and thought I imagined that I was responding to another site I read. I have done that too. Just have to forget about it and start again the next day. Thanks for understanding. Did I change the topic again? It was about food being spoiled because fridge wasn't working?

Hello....Am I invisible? I posted where the thread was 3 minutes after you asked.

Mama - you here? Where are you Mama???? Mama...?????? :LOL:

It was totally being missed so I posted again. Gosh, I have wanted to say that so many times Mama!!!!! :LOL:

Mama!!!

Hello....Am I invisible? I posted where the thread was 3 minutes after you asked.

I do apologize and hope you won't fault me for it. When i am sitting at the computer most of you can tell I am anxious. Cannot really concentrate due to the fact I have a disabled brother, two puppies plus one 'senior' that takes attention, and trying to think of something to feed everyone. I just more or less go over the comments and maybe I do slight many but not intentionally. Please don't think I don't value your opinions and help, that is the very last thing I would want to do. I just know how it feels to be ignored and I am sorry. I thought your comment was that it was hidden and to forget about it not checking the link you posted. I will try to do better in the future, maybe when I have only my own life to think about and handle. Caring for disabled presents many unusual and new problems. I just hope I can contact him by phone which helps, otherwise have to go over and hope he is okay. As far as him living with us, he wouldn't have it. he still has his mind and this would not work. Thanks again and I look forward to your help again. Oh, and I do like your sense of humor about hiding things. Gave me a laugh which I needed

I'm an old country girl. It's gonna take a whole lot more than that to ruffle my feathers!

3.gif

Mama............seriously now...............you here? Where are you?

go ahead - hit me with that frying pan! :LOL:

I'm in and out. I'm trying to build a new website so when I need a break (and a little laugh), I pop in here for a few minutes!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom