Where do you get those cute banners?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Ok.....fess up people where you getting those cute little banners or characters from that you attach to your posts?

Go to google, and click on images. Then type in what you're wanting a picture of, and you'll get lots to choose from.

Michelemarie said:
oops, it didn't work - the image was there when I posted. Okay, what am I doing wrong?

Maybe links from some sites will show as pictures while others do not.

I don't know why it showed when you composed.

228raise_eyebrow.gif

Last edited:
Mine would do that to, Michele, if I tried to link straight from the site.
You need to open an account at photobucket or one like it. Save the picture onto your desktop, download it to the photo site and then you can use the Img link to paste it here.
If you have some time, go find you some gif's or jpg images that you like and store them all at your photo site. Then, when you want to use them, you just open a new window and can copy and paste wherever you want without having to search for them.

jkath said:
Just highlight the picture, then copy it and then paste it into your message. That way you don't have to save it into a webhosting site.
Uh, that's called "Hot Linking" (aka "Theft of Bandwidth") and it's very illegal. If the server that's hosting the image catches you they can sue both you and DC.

Save it to something like Photobucket (which allows hot linking) first.

~ Raven ~

Back
Top Bottom