Where is everyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've been recovering from friday night's party. ate tons of food, drank a few dozen pints o' smithwick's, and about a bottle of gran marnier.
then i took saturday off to go christmas shopping, clean up more cat puke on the carpet with the steam vac, and put up the christmas lights on the house. that was fun. hung over, on an icy ladder stuck in 8 inches of snow, trying to hang old strings of icycle lights that refused to cooperate.
then, today, dw went shopping, so i scrubbed 2 bathrooms, top to bottom, and took care of my boy all day.
boy am i glad to be back at work...

Maidrite, I have no parties to go to, let's have our own parta. Any one else wants to join in our virtual office party?

img_202525_0_c7b627d6793307dfb9b258f6569c0fc8.gif

i'm there wasabi, and your nephew too!

can we wear grass skirts?

(doing my best elvis)

With all this loveliness
There should be love

Come with me
While the moon is on the sea,
The night is young
And so are we, so are we

Dreams come true
In blue hawaii

I am there, Lets Party like its 1699 :ohmy: ok 2005 :-p ! Its Just weird al is all :cool: . Did someone say "FOOD FIGHT" ?
Snort, Did I do That ? :LOL:

Attachments

• 3217.gif
    3217.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 11961.jpeg
    11961.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 61
  • grillofmydreams1.jpg
    grillofmydreams1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 196
  • grillofmydreams2.jpg
    grillofmydreams2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 173
  • stopnamelove.jpg
    stopnamelove.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 48
buckytom said:
i'm there wasabi, and your nephew too!

can we wear grass skirts?

(doing my best elvis)

With all this loveliness
There should be love

Come with me
While the moon is on the sea,
The night is young
And so are we, so are we

Dreams come true
In blue hawaii

If you forget to bring baby boy, you're toast Bucky.:mad:

Grass skirts and coconut bras are welcome.
Dibs on the xerox machine.:-p

Bucky, you can bring the karaoke machine.

wasabi said:
If you forget to bring baby boy, you're toast Bucky.:mad:

Grass skirts and coconut bras are welcome.
Dibs on the xerox machine.:-p

Bucky, you can bring the karaoke machine.

Who are going to play uklele and steel guitar?? shall we ask Rachel, GB's girl? Does she need a parental permission?

I also miss jkath, I hope she will come back soon with full story of her new house!!:)

Sat and Sun were crazy here, daughter moving, watching the kids, trying to do Christmas shopping, watching the kids, cooking, watching the kids, trying to wrap the kids presents before they could find them...more cooking...Then both daughters decided the computer was fair game and I lost!!! So thought I'd drop in before work today and say HI...:LOL:
kadesma

Yoiks! Maybe I should post this in the "Venting" thread. I did most of my Christmas shopping yesterday. All went well until I stopped at the book store that I've been visiting ever since I was a kid. It's a B. Dalton's which is owned by Barnes and Noble. They're closing! Evidently, B&N, in their infinite wisdom, decided that this quaint little book store should be sacrificed in hopes that it will drive customers to one of their megastores. Ya know, the ones they build in the worst traffic areas in town! What makes it worse is that the dear ladies that have worked there for as long as I can remember are now out of a job! :angry: :censored: *sigh* :(

Back
Top Bottom