Where is Maidrite and BarbaraL??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I am being FORCED to sit down today :mad: . Mother's Day is great, but I am not the the type to like being waited on hand and foot. I appreciate it, but it irritates the living bejeebers outta me!!!! :mad: , whether it is Mother's Day or any other day. I have been busy with the yard, and it has been beautiful out this spring, so the majority of my free time is outside. Oh, an guess what, as of 2 weeks ago today, I AM ENGAGED! YIPPEEE! No date set yet, but we are soooo happy! Glad to see everyone is doing well! Love ya all! :angel:

Shannon

shannon in KS said:
Well, I am being FORCED to sit down today :mad: . Mother's Day is great, but I am not the the type to like being waited on hand and foot. I appreciate it, but it irritates the living bejeebers outta me!!!! :mad: , whether it is Mother's Day or any other day. I have been busy with the yard, and it has been beautiful out this spring, so the majority of my free time is outside. Oh, an guess what, as of 2 weeks ago today, I AM ENGAGED! YIPPEEE! No date set yet, but we are soooo happy! Glad to see everyone is doing well! Love ya all! :angel:

Shannon

Congrats Shannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shannon in KS said:

Shannon

Oh Shannon, I'm so happy for you!! How exciting, we get to plan a wedding!!:LOL: So, let us know when you start planning so that w ecanfigure out your colors and decor and flowers............j/k. But, let us know all the details when your ready.

Back
Top Bottom