Where oh where.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
ALIX???? Where are you??? MJ??? You guys still around??? Oh I know the kids are demanding but sheesh.....what about ME????? **sniffle*sniffle** Ok even if the other half is demanding, I'm still waiting.......are you there yet??? Sushi?? Where is everyone????:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :huh:

They're all still here Tanis. :cool: I guess they are busy today. MJ has given in to the silly notion that spending time with his boys is important. LOL Yes, I'm teasing! Yay for MJ!! Anyway, he is still here, as are Alix and Sushi. Have you stopped by the Virtual Cafe or the Virtual Barber Shop? Sushi can be found there quite often.

:) Barbara

Hey Tanis. Sorry I haven't been on much. It was a busy weekend what with Canada Day and all. I read your post about the wedding. Sounds like you need to put the spurs on and give that man of yours a boot in the bum. I am trying to get here more often in the evenings as that seems to be when the action is! Usually though I am on in the mornings. Haven't seen you on MSN yet, but I will keep looking for you!

Did you do anything special for Canada Day? I swear if I see one more red or white ANYTHING edible I may hurl.

We are going to be in Red Deer for Kate's provincial ball tournament next weekend. Any chance of you coming for a visit?

ooo a ball tourny!!! Why werent you at the one in Sylvan this weekend???sheesh.....As for red and white I am in agreeance totally with you there! My kids are plastered with **** Canada Flag tatoos!! It's a great day but I really think it goes over board some times. AS for the ol' man....a potential boot is in the shadows waiting....heheheh....

Wheres the ball tourny held? Is it at Great Chief? Let me know...chances are I can ge tthere....you down for the whole weekend? If you are you might want to boot out to Sylvan for a day. As you can guess this is where we are at the moment. That place we were in...the **** people sold it so out we went.

Anyhoo...let me know...my MSN is up, I'[m using MIL's computer so we kinda share the thing.....hopefully I will see you soon!

tancowgirl2000 said:
ALIX???? Where are you??? MJ??? You guys still around??? :huh:
Yep! We miss you Tanis!!! Where have you been? To good for us???:-p

I have been camping my arse off with my kids. I have a smore hangover tonight.:LOL:

No Tanis, we will be at West Park. Big Chief (Great Chief?) is reserved for the older levels. We aren't quite there yet. We play at 1 and 7 Friday, 9 and 1 Saturday and maybe 7 on Saturday. Then 10 or so Sunday.

I don't think we will have time to get to Sylvan, although I would LOVE that. When we connect on MSN I will give you my cell # and you can track me down if you think you might be able to come see a game or meet up for coffee.

Must dash. Got a meeting in 5. Ciao!

After the game on Sunday are you guys rushing off home? There's the CLive Demolition Derby on Sunday at 1 I think. It's close on to your way home. MAn I can't talk this morning. Anyhoo, I think on Saturday we were planning on going to the Benelto Rodeo. Maybe we can hook up between or before the first game. I can ditch the kids....nah better to bring the kids and ol man with, then he won't think your a man...heavens for bid!

Oh um...MJ???? Are you still teaching your kids how to do that??? HEHEHE kidding my friend. We went to a friends last night as well and well I feel better than what I should....Rory on the other hand....lololol!!!! hehehehe.......k gotsta run...

I was sure I had your cell# but can't find it. Probably in all our wedding stuff in storage. Anyway, if we dont catch each other on MSN email it too me.

But I must get to the other boards before MIL wakes up and wants on here....talks with you later.....

She changed her name Rainee. Can't remember to what though.

Tanis, we may have 2 or even 3 games Sunday. We just won't know until we see how the kids are doing. I will email you my cell and you can find me somehow. I suspect my weekend will be pretty much all ball all the time. Thats usually how it goes at tourneys. I am hopeful that we can find some time in there to hook up for a bit anyway.

Last edited:
oh we'll hook up SOMEHOW!!! I know how ball tournys work...same as hockey i would imagine...no room for play..the nerve of them organizers! We'll make an effort to stop by the diamond to find you......aghhhh!!! Anyhoo get emailing me that #!!! Sheesh!

Changed it to ZoVe, but haven't seen her post in a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom